Ideas for 18th party (2 Viewers)

annagurl

HSC
N/A
Currently watching the phantom of the opera for the first time. Surprisingly, it's really interesting.
I love the costumes, the setting, the hair and the everything <3

annagurl

HSC
N/A
you should try making a cake one day

and realise that generally, fish fingers are not on the ingredient list
but the sub of that picture says "this cake is a lie", so I assumed it would have some weird ingredient in it :p

muhahahahahaha

HSC
dudes I watched the phantom of the opera live..it was a play and it was truly amazing!!! the most amazing thing that you could possibly ever see. The movie is also really goooood. True true with the mask thing...ill prob take mine off in like the first half hour or so :) not really that patient.

annagurl

HSC
N/A
I really, really wanna watch it live now!
How romantic is that movie? A tale of loss and love <3 Naaaww

muhahahahahaha

HSC
its really romantic...like im not into romantic shit but that was just amazing!!! the effects were spectacular and the story line was really good because it was a mixture of romance, tragedy and betrayal. you are captured from the first minute of the play up until they bow when the play is finished!!! the movie was good also, but if you want the best phantom experience, watch it live. I went with my family. My dad got tickets as a birthday gift for me. Go with a lover. That will make the experience just that much more special.

annagurl

HSC
N/A
He stopped like 2 days ago when I didn't reply to 4 of his txt messages.
~forever alone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)