ideas with studying (1 Viewer)

Aceitachi

HSC
i know people say "study smart not hard"..... how do you overcome this :mad2: Very one has different ways of studying and interpting thing by like typing/notes-book/studying for long every day/cramping. I dont think it matters how long you study for it depends if your getting and processing all the information correctly. Does anyone know any more ideas of a way to study so people like i can try it out and see if it suits us?

Basically whats a effective way of study regardless of the hours you put in?

Examine

same
HSC
Basically focus on your weak points and don't do over excessive amounts on work you already aced because there is no point.

Cl324

HSC
N/A
plan your whole term in advance
seriously nothing is better than being well organised

Aceitachi

HSC
i jst started yr 11, lets see how, i go and see what i struggle wif, most likely english/history :L

SayWut

HSC
Don't take the phrase "study smart, not hard" literally. Its only literal meaning would be something like...not spending 6 hours on a single math question that you find challenging.

What it SHOULD say is "study smart AND hard". i.e. a mix of goal oriented study (as shadowdude said) as well as a certain level of dedication and discipline.

Jamala

HSC
I found this site last month, doing online video tutorial stuff. personaly i like it, check it out if you think you need some help studying www.primeeducation.com.au
gluck!

theycallmebob

HSC
Don't take the phrase "study smart, not hard" literally. Its only literal meaning would be something like...not spending 6 hours on a single math question that you find challenging.

What it SHOULD say is "study smart AND hard". i.e. a mix of goal oriented study (as shadowdude said) as well as a certain level of dedication and discipline.
depends. a lot of people can study ~1 hour a day and still win

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)