If he likes you, he won't play mind games to "get" you (1 Viewer)

stickywages

HSC
N/A
If he SERIOUSLY likes you, he won't play mind games to "get" you

Do you agree?

Why?

Castiella

HSC
N/A
Yes I agree. Because if he seriously likes you, that means he wants a relationship with you which will result in "being with you forever", settling down and all that stuff and being genuine. By playing games, that's not being genuine. Genuine is hinting it to her then telling her. If a guy was playing games with me I'd drop them fast as hell. It really doesn't look good. I wouldn't think he was serious, possibly a player or at least sneaky. Not someone you'd want to be involved with.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
women have never tried to play mind games... must mean they don't like me

:haha:

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I'm a single young female looking for some entertainment.

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
I'm a single asian guy looking for comedy on this thread

so in summary.... we guys will be easy if we want to get laid.... haha

JohnMaximus

shepherd of the people
HSC
That's what I meant though, the lengths they go to just to get laid...

It's very sad.
Yes, the plague of women is a very sad thing for many men- but you should be rejoicing.

The current wage gap that all those feminists are crying about? If men didn't waste their time, effort and thoughts on women this gap would be 10x larger at the least. Who knows- the golden age of men (back when women were in their place and treated like the possessions they are) might even still be ripe to this day.
However a small group of selfish men have tricked the other 99% of men into pursuing women in order to enslave them and use women as a tool to take wealth from other men and empower themselves. These tyrants are the billionaires and mobsters that run the world under this pathetic surface mirage of a society- deciding what is cool- telling other men do drugs and smoke because it will get them laid, and getting laid is only a means to the end of gaining status among their fellow men. Even today women are just a form of currency.

I for one have decided to cut this disease from my life and am currently on a no-sloots diet.
Since I started disregarding sloots I have made incredible gains in both currency and aesthetics.
Productivity has increased by an overwhelming 10,000% and overall satisfaction and life outlook are through the roof.

Life really is great

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
If men didn't waste their time, effort and thoughts on women this gap would be 10x larger at the least.
alternative hypothesis: without women to impress with wealth, men wouldn't wouldn't be so concerned with making money

I for one have decided to cut this disease from my life and am currently on a no-sloots diet.
Since I started disregarding sloots I have made incredible gains in both currency and aesthetics.
Productivity has increased by an overwhelming 10,000% and overall satisfaction and life outlook are through the roof.
read: here is my rationalisation for involuntary celibacy

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Yes, the plague of women is a very sad thing for many men- but you should be rejoicing.

The current wage gap that all those feminists are crying about? If men didn't waste their time, effort and thoughts on women this gap would be 10x larger at the least. Who knows- the golden age of men (back when women were in their place and treated like the possessions they are) might even still be ripe to this day.
However a small group of selfish men have tricked the other 99% of men into pursuing women in order to enslave them and use women as a tool to take wealth from other men and empower themselves. These tyrants are the billionaires and mobsters that run the world under this pathetic surface mirage of a society- deciding what is cool- telling other men do drugs and smoke because it will get them laid, and getting laid is only a means to the end of gaining status among their fellow men. Even today women are just a form of currency.

Life really is great
Errr... why did you turn this into a feminist issue? I didn't mention anything about it... lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)