If I change my preferences for the final round, can I stick with my original offer? (1 Viewer)

HSC
I have been made an offer in the main round, if I change my preferences for the late round and am given an offer, can I disregard that offer and go with my original offer?

shanti96

ya hasra and goodnight
HSC
Yes. But I suggest you accept your main round offer.

Wooz said:
Also: " If I receive a Main Round offer, can I accept my offer and also change preferences for consideration in the Late and Final rounds?

Yes, UAC advises you to accept your Main Round offer. You can then also submit a change of preference for the Late and Final rounds. You do not jeopardise your chances of receiving another offer by accepting your Main Round offer.

If you receive an offer in one round and accept it, and then receive an offer in a later round, you can choose either to:

keep your previous offer and not accept your new offer or

withdraw from your previous offer and accept your new offer.

You do not need to change your preferences if you want to be considered for preferences higher than your offer - ie. if you receive a Main Round offer for your third preference, you will automatically be considered for your first and second preferences again in the Late and Final rounds if those courses have vacancies.

Do not assume you will receive an offer in the Late and Final rounds - it will depend on whether there are vacancies in the course/s. Also, the cut-off for a course in the Late and Final rounds could be less than, greater than, or the same as the cut-off in the Main Round."

Last edited:
HSC
Re: If I change my preferences for the final round, can I stick with my original offe

shanti96 said:
Yes. But I suggest you accept your main round offer.
I will be enrolling in my main round offer, I am just waiting on some information that could lead to me not wanting to do the degree. Thanks for your help

~kiki

HSC
loser101 said:
you move you lose
stop fucking going on every thread with a similar question and going "you move you lose". For one its not funny... and secondly, its important that the person receives an informed answer... otherwise it could screw with their future.

ronan01

HSC
Re: If I change my preferences for the final round, can I stick with my original offe

what the fuck dude. seriously.

~kiki

HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
Same fucking question gets asked 100 times, who can blame him for being a cunt?
doesn't matter how many times it gets asked. come back when you're in the same position next year.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A

aMUSEd1977 said:
A) Go through my posts, you'll obviously miss that I'm not a 2008 HSC'er.
B) Yes it does. People don't read other things that are posted 1000 times.
C) Lol.
D) Ari.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)