If i drop from mathematics to general will it effect atar or choice of course in uni (1 Viewer)

ScienceHomework

HSC
I didn't get the best marks in maths and was just asking if i drop from mathematics to general will it greatly effect my atar or choice of uni courses (MY teacher said if i move down with a bit of effort i could get good marks in General )

astroman

HSC
Re: If i drop from mathematics to general will it effect atar or choice of course in

depends on ur performance in 3u and what u choose to study at uni

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: If i drop from mathematics to general will it effect atar or choice of course in

Some courses have 3 unit as assumed knowledge...

Ronaldinho10

HSC

Depends what course you want to do at Uni, also it can help with bonus points as I found out. Don't think any unis give out bonus points for General Maths.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad

Depends what course you want to do at Uni, also it can help with bonus points as I found out. Don't think any unis give out bonus points for General Maths.
UWS does ;)
General Mathematics

>>>The subject bonus points are based on 2014 entry to the courses and are to be used as a guide only. Information on the 2015 entry subject bonus points will be available soon<<<

The following bonus points apply to the subject General Mathematics for current HSC/IB students applying to study:

General Mathematics Subject Bonus Table

Result

Bonus Points

UWS Course

Band 6 5 B Education (Primary - AREP Mode)

http://www.uws.edu.au/informationab...d_ib_subjects/mathematics/general_mathematics

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)