If i pick a unit, am i going to be doing that unit? (1 Viewer)

cxlxoxk

HSC
What if noone else chooses the unit, will i be forced to do another unit? Or are enough people doing b. arts @ uws that i can choose any unit, and there will be people doing it.

Last edited:

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
My cohort for Arts at UWS at Penrith alone is about 600-700 students, it's likely yours will be as large. What unit are you choosing? It is likely that it will run, just make sure you choose a level 100 as most level 200+ have prerequisites and would be challenging for first years.

sdcloud69

Banned
HSC
My cohort for Arts at UWS at Penrith alone is about 600-700 students, it's likely yours will be as large. What unit are you choosing? It is likely that it will run, just make sure you choose a level 100 as most level 200+ have prerequisites and would be challenging for first years.
wow, i had no idea arts was so popular.

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
To be honest, that was just judging on the size of our BA core subject cohorts (for example, Australia and the World had 700 places for lectures and tutes last semester and most of them filled), so my numbers may be inflated due to people from other courses taking the subject as an elective. There's definately a few hundred though.

HSC
^Really?

At Penrith we had only like 300 max in a few of our art classes.

@the thread starter, if they are offering the class it won't be closed, but your tutorial might be closed if there aren't many people and you might have to join another group.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)