If there is Global. Case Study Essay Q- Which Country would you do? (1 Viewer)

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Well, I'd either not do it but if the other question is too hard, I'd analyse the impact of globalisation on China.

1qaz2wsxokm

HSC
i would do it on AUSTRALIA...That reminds me, i got to learn my case study before the hsc! if i do another country it would be Poland...

Riviet

HSC
N/A
It might be risky choosing Australia because the question might ask for a country other than Australia.

On the topic of talk, I'd do China as well.

red802

HSC
N/A
same i would do china, but then again, if u choose another country, u can probably make up statistics in the exam and the marker might think its right, but thats if u havnt really study and ur willing to take a chance of not getting caught

hannahbanana

HSC
red802 said:
same i would do china, but then again, if u choose another country, u can probably make up statistics in the exam and the marker might think its right, but thats if u havnt really study and ur willing to take a chance of not getting caught

i agree, do not do any in the textbook, and the predictable ones like china.

i did India for my assessment which is good- due to the telemarketers etc etc- but go to resources theres an awesome one for switzerland. Id highly reccomend that:bomb:

mattonline

HSC
red802 said:
Yeah,my teacher has said that mostmarkers mark with a laptop nearby, so its easy to check dodgy statistics... I asked.

I think china is easy (kinda used it for my trial) but way too many ppl are doing it...

Im not sure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)