• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

If u fail a subject in yr 11 (1 Viewer)

HSC
man stuiff it, if ur not doing next year, then don't wqorry about it, just have fun with it

pass if u can, u'll feel better, but other than, just go in the exam, and laugh at those who are trying to get good marks and busting their brains out, while ur all relaxed and stuf

=D

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
the pospinator said:
man stuiff it, if ur not doing next year, then don't wqorry about it, just have fun with it

pass if u can, u'll feel better, but other than, just go in the exam, and laugh at those who are trying to get good marks and busting their brains out, while ur all relaxed and stuf

=D
Exactly what I did for my business studies exam yesterday :) Except for the laughing, damn teachers :(

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
That's exactly what I'm going to do for my English Extension.

All those years of "don't retell the story, techniques techniques techniques!", I'm gonna just retell the story. :p

dhampoet

HSC
N/A
I am 100% failed in maths ext 1
I am doing nothing in the yearly because i felt really sick at that moment (and stupid)
But i want to do ext 2 in year 12
I know some of you will not recommend it but I think if I study enough and don't get sick,I can get high mark.

Can i bent on my knee and beg my teacher to allow me to do ext2? :p

I don't know if the teacer will allow me to do that but I am planning in this 2 weeks holiday to do all of the questions in the math books and maybe start to study year 12 ex1 math and show these to the teacher so maybe the teacher's heart will melt

fishy89sg

HSC
heres a nice statistic from our school:

60% of students are failing at least one subject

SoulSearcher

HSC
dhampoet said:
I am 100% failed in maths ext 1
I am doing nothing in the yearly because i felt really sick at that moment (and stupid)
But i want to do ext 2 in year 12
I know some of you will not recommend it but I think if I study enough and don't get sick,I can get high mark.

Can i bent on my knee and beg my teacher to allow me to do ext2? :p

I don't know if the teacer will allow me to do that but I am planning in this 2 weeks holiday to do all of the questions in the math books and maybe start to study year 12 ex1 math and show these to the teacher so maybe the teacher's heart will melt
It's going to be really difficult to persuade your teacher to let you do extension 2 maths.
fishy89sq said:
heres a nice statistic from our school:

60% of students are failing at least one subject
You sure want to know that stat :rolleyes:

dhampoet

HSC
N/A
SoulSearcher said:
It's going to be really difficult to persuade your teacher to let you do extension 2 maths.
I read somewhere here that there is member whose friend who got bad mark at 3U when in year 11 but end up at the top at 4U in year 12
I forgot where is the the post though :(
edit
There is the link of the post :
http://community.boredofstudies.org/1873961/post-9.html

I'm in public school (don't ask about the ranking) and I'm adult already ( I don't know why I write this LOL)
I plan to do the 4U by correspondence or in TAFE (night class) if the teacher doesn't allow me :(

Last edited:

dhampoet

HSC
N/A
Anybody here completely fail in math 3u year 11 but allowed by teacher to do 4U? :(

Last edited:

IceOnFire

HSC
dhampoet said:
Anybody here completely fail in math 3u year 11 but allowed by teacher to do 4U? :(
Um don't you need an invitation first before you can do 4unit Maths?
If you don't get an invitation I think you will then have to apply.

jessdoit

HSC
That is so full of it. I failed TWO subjects this year man...

dhampoet

HSC
N/A
IceOnFire said:
Um don't you need an invitation first before you can do 4unit Maths?
If you don't get an invitation I think you will then have to apply.
I mean...anyone who fail in 3U year 11 and then apply for 4 U succesfully

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
So what is the worse case scenario if you've failed all your assessments and exams?

Riviet

HSC
N/A
basketcase89 said:
So what is the worse case scenario if you've failed all your assessments and exams?
Probably re-doing year 11, which is something that you want to avoid at all costs.

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
Even if you only fail all assessment tasks and exams in ONE subject? And does that happen even if you're doing more than 12 units?

zizou10-5

HSC
NOTHING I THINK, u can go str8 to yr 12, but if u do crap u can repeat.

SoulSearcher

HSC
basketcase89 said:
Even if you only fail all assessment tasks and exams in ONE subject? And does that happen even if you're doing more than 12 units?
Well, if you've completed at least 50.1% of the preliminary assessments with a serious attempt, even if you're getting 0s for it, then you've fulfilled the requirement for the preliminary HSC course and then you can take it into year 12.

IceOnFire

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Well, if you've completed at least 50.1% of the preliminary assessments with a serious attempt, even if you're getting 0s for it, then you've fulfilled the requirement for the preliminary HSC course and then you can take it into year 12.
Ya it is only the preliminaries. It is a pre-requisite for the HSC course that's all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)