If u screwed ur trials... (1 Viewer)

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
last_chance said:
considering rank i did aight...but compared to the usual not so good.

eng adv: 85%
eng ext: 80%

im used to getting in my 90s Oh well :(

i think everyone was marked really hard in that exam.

oh yeah! and top that off wit last place in maths! I seriously think i should drop out now and save myself the humiliation. Ive been avoiding all maths classes. Cant stand it!

*starts to cry*.... i think i just realised my english teacher lied to me..

if u got 80% for extension english.. and 1st was 85%.. and i got 75%.. how on earth am i equal 2nd.... *sharpens knife*

Yeh he definately marked harder.. and may i add.. more realistically... according to the HSC marks our students recieved last yr for extension english... the marking last yr was highly unrealistic... but neways.. 85% for adv and 80% for extension are excellent... by the way was 85% for adv. 2nd?... I got a miserable 73%.... *wishes CSSA paper was leaked to our school...*...NOT!!!... oh well stuff up now..
and learn from ur mistakes...

it's too late to turn around now... u can't drop out.. and besides it's not worth dropping out because of 2 units... U still have another 8 to kill.. hopefully they'll make up for the 2... who knows maybe u can pull off a miracle in the HSC... it has happened... never loose hope... Don't avoid maths classes... that won't help... GET A TUTOR if u have to.. and remeber ur intrenal mark doesn't matter.. it's ur rank.. now ur ranked last.. but that doesnt mean u'll fail... u could be getting 90% and be ranked last... just fully study as hard as u can for the HSC.. and hopfully u'll maximise ur marks for maths... as i said theres no turning back... u can't avoid it.. u might as well face it... giving up now will only make it worse... keep trying and insh 'Allah ur hard work will finally pay off when it matters most...in the HSC EXAM!!!

Good luck!!!

get_born

physician said:
*starts to cry*.... i think i just realised my english teacher lied to me..

if u got 80% for extension english.. and 1st was 85%.. and i got 75%.. how on earth am i equal 2nd.... *sharpens knife*

Yeh he definately marked harder.. and may i add.. more realistically... according to the HSC marks our students recieved last yr for extension english... the marking last yr was highly unrealistic... but neways.. 85% for adv and 80% for extension are excellent... by the way was 85% for adv. 2nd?... I got a miserable 73%.... *wishes CSSA paper was leaked to our school...*...NOT!!!... oh well stuff up now..
and learn from ur mistakes...

it's too late to turn around now... u can't drop out.. and besides it's not worth dropping out because of 2 units... U still have another 8 to kill.. hopefully they'll make up for the 2... who knows maybe u can pull off a miracle in the HSC... it has happened... never loose hope... Don't avoid maths classes... that won't help... GET A TUTOR if u have to.. and remeber ur intrenal mark doesn't matter.. it's ur rank.. now ur ranked last.. but that doesnt mean u'll fail... u could be getting 90% and be ranked last... just fully study as hard as u can for the HSC.. and hopfully u'll maximise ur marks for maths... as i said theres no turning back... u can't avoid it.. u might as well face it... giving up now will only make it worse... keep trying and insh 'Allah ur hard work will finally pay off when it matters most...in the HSC EXAM!!!

Good luck!!!

hey i could be mistaken cos i came 2nd to - but cant remember the marks - ur right about the marks but im cnfused - if that was your mark as 2nd - then that was my mark to... AAAAAAAAHhhhhhhh! I so hate school!!!

physician

HSC
last_chance said:
hey i could be mistaken cos i came 2nd to - but cant remember the marks - ur right about the marks but im cnfused - if that was your mark as 2nd - then that was my mark to... AAAAAAAAHhhhhhhh! I so hate school!!!

Or maybe... he just gave me an incorrect rank... i thought i heard him say equal 2nd for 2u... i was like 73%.. equal 2nd.. no way.. then a friend who also got 73% tells me he's equal 6th.. lol

well my guess is theres like 4 ppl who got the same mark as me for extension i got 15/20... the highest was 17/20, if u got 80%.. then u'd be on 16/20... meh.. i'm not complaining..

i got 73% for my half yrly.. so i improved ...lol

get_born

physician said:
Or maybe... he just gave me an incorrect rank... i thought i heard him say equal 2nd for 2u... i was like 73%.. equal 2nd.. no way.. then a friend who also got 73% tells me he's equal 6th.. lol

well my guess is theres like 4 ppl who got the same mark as me for extension i got 15/20... the highest was 17/20, if u got 80%.. then u'd be on 16/20... meh.. i'm not complaining..

i got 73% for my half yrly.. so i improved ...lol
both ways i went down - so much for hope in the hsc - im so over it!

physician

HSC
last_chance said:
both ways i went down - so much for hope in the hsc - im so over it!
I'll say it again.. ur mark doesn't matter.. u came 2nd... and that's all that matters

besides ur still on 100% for E.E.2... and from what i hear.. u killed ur viva voce...

I can't see why u shouldn't be able to achieve top marks in the HSC... I must say, ur really good at english... and u know it!!!... stop stressing...

Trials are meant to be hard... and so is the marking.. it's the last time u'll be able to get some feedback from ur teachers for an exam done under exam conditions...

Trials are Trials they are there to prepare u for the actual HSC examinations

btw good luck with ur E.E.2... well done.. i think ur the only one who's actually managed to finish before due date...

cyko

HSC
i screwed up my trials, lol but then i guess my other assessments made up for it ..
these are my overall assessment marks

english adv 72/100 ... 8/16
physics 83/100 ... 9/25
maths 3u 84/100 ... 7/23
maths 4u 63/100 ... 2/5 <---- not many people do 4U
business studies 90/100 ... 3/47 ... roughly 47 i think

if i get good hsc results .. think i could get at least 90 for my UAI?

tennille

HSC
cyko said:
i screwed up my trials, lol but then i guess my other assessments made up for it ..
these are my overall assessment marks

english adv 72/100 ... 8/16
physics 83/100 ... 9/25
maths 3u 84/100 ... 7/23
maths 4u 63/100 ... 2/5 <---- not many people do 4U
business studies 90/100 ... 3/47 ... roughly 47 i think

if i get good hsc results .. think i could get at least 90 for my UAI?
Pull up English, and you should get close to it. Physics, Business and 3U are great! :)

According to SAM, your estimated 2003 UAI is 89.55. But like I said, just try and go well in the English exam and you should get it. :)

Last edited:
J

jhakka

mahuligan said:
are there certain barriers put up so students cant bludge at school and then ace the final exams?
No. But I figure if they can get the most marks with the least effort, more power to them. So long as they're not making life hard for other students, its not a problem. Why work harder than you need to if you're going to get the marks anyway?

-Swifty-

B.Sc B.A usyd
HSC
remeber the rankings important not the actual mark.....

a school can have everyone spanning from 80-98% in a test.... this means crap all cause if u do not get around those marks in the HSC, and your ranking doesnt match to the HSC ranking they will pull ur UAI down or up depending.

Its all about the ranking and the HSC worth 50%. If u can ace the HSC it will scale up most of ur assesment marks to... also hope ur school goes well :p

bitchgirl

University Life
HSC
my subject assessments >>> my trial exams

and my school really really really sucks in overall rankings in the hsc, i wonder if i can change schools before the end of this term??? ;)

JoeI

HSC
this stuff is too depressing. i feel i have fucked up the hsc trials. who wants to go out drinking in the pub with me? lol it's all my shout =P

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
Whats the highest uai u can get?
The highest uai you cant get (provided you work really hard) is 31.
sorry

well seriously what do you expect your answer to be with a question like that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)