If We Pretend 3u Is Easy Do We Get Extra Marks!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

un 1

HSC
N/A
Ive just heard some excellant news that the SMH has endorsed the bullcrap that we made up about how hard the 3U exam was lol big time. Nearly Every one in my center ws laughing and crying tears of joy after how easy they found the exam. They all expected it to be much harder.

What is ironic on the other hand is that the 2U exam was the difficult paper with the 3U being the easier one(i did both). I don't know why that teacher said that, maybe no one in his skool did 2U.

I hope i get scaled to 48/49/50 from my raw mark, but i am already looking at 82/83 out of 84. It sucked and was sinch compared to previous years.

ajx

HSC
N/A
I reckon I am looking at 75-84 out of 84 compared to 2U where I am looking at 90/120. 3U was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo easy, sinch and simply a bludge. finished it in 1 hour. 2U was the difficult paper.

ricky1

HSC
it was far too easy, sinch material, I finished it in 45 minutes, whereas in 2U i just finished it in time,

jbocca

HSC
pretty sure the whole state found it F-ing hard
so us PAWNING the exam is good
(72/84)

un 1

HSC
N/A
I meant we shuld pretend that 3U was hard

Is it lawful to make up bullcrap about an exam that was really a bludege and compleltle sinch and shit.

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
... pretend it was hard?

you really had to think for a lot of the early questions, which left for very little time to attempt question 6 and 7. For other past papers, i used to get question 1 finished in what a 7 - 10 minutes? this one took much longer! I had to compromise and skip some shit from the early questions to attempt some of question 7... it was a very long paper, and the reason was because a lot of the questions required more thinking than they should, of course give me more time and i would've probably got most of that paper.. but i didnt have enough time to think of what to do...

lisraeli

HSC
Re: I meant we shuld pretend that 3U was hard

shut up. most found it hard. i hope you get E3

un 1

HSC
N/A
i agree, the whole state found it so easy that they finished it in 45 mins, and the induction was so sinch, as well as the copied and common projectile motion

Versace...

HSC
YBK said:
... pretend it was hard?

you really had to think for a lot of the early questions, which left for very little time to attempt question 6 and 7. For other past papers, i used to get question 1 finished in what a 7 - 10 minutes? this one took much longer! I had to compromise and skip some shit from the early questions to attempt some of question 7... it was a very long paper, and the reason was because a lot of the questions required more thinking than they should, of course give me more time and i would've probably got most of that paper.. but i didnt have enough time to think of what to do...
Absolutely...i agree with you...the uestions required alot of thinking and trying different methods of calculationg the answer..probably if the exam went on for 3 hours then there wouldnt be that difficulty that weve found it to be

un 1

HSC
N/A
Hey I heard that they might mark q7 really easy bcz they think we found it hard(lovt)

Man, this acting is helping us get marks, keep on saying it was hard and maybe we will all get good.
COOL

Help out 2U was really hard.

ajx

HSC
N/A

lisraeli said:
hey who are u sayin shut up to. Just bcz u live in Vaucluase it doesn't mean u need to tell everyone to sht up and wish them shit marks, the exam was cool and hectic and i advise u to stop bitching other ppl, bcz its lame and gay.

un 1

HSC
N/A

lisraeli said:
U shut up man, who d u think u are, superman or sumfin...

ajx

HSC
N/A

yeh i agree big time

un 1

HSC
N/A

ajx said:
hey who are u sayin shut up to. Just bcz u live in Vaucluase it doesn't mean u need to tell everyone to sht up and wish them shit marks, the exam was cool and hectic and i advise u to stop bitching other ppl, bcz its lame and gay.
qft

lisraeli

HSC
Bit hypocritical no? :p. Thats exactly right, I live in Vaucluse so I'm better then you. So my location gives me unlimited "bad mark wishing" abilities. Also, I AM superman. ha!...

*this forum needs a rolling eyes smiley*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)