If you fail Trials, does that mean ur hsc is over? (1 Viewer)

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
Casmira said:
the girl at our school who got 97 UAI (she came in last week) she got average 50s, 60s she said she just borderline passed subjects, and she said trials are not the HSC, they are what they are called, trials, they are meant to point out what you are good and bad at, thats all they are there for
I'm borderline passing :(

hasterz

HSC
"If you fail Trials, does that mean ur hsc is over?"

Yeh it does, your fucked

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Trials are usually worth 40%, while assessments vary - they're always worth less than the trials though, so I'd say yes, if you got screwed over by your trials, you'll probably get a lower UAI than you hoped with all those impressive assessment marks.
ahh... thankfully mine are only worth between 20-30%

infact... for physics.. my half yrly was worth 25%... and so was my physics trial

My marks weren't all that good... but my main concern was my rank... and i managed to gain a 2nd ranking for almost all my subjects...

sooo... yeh... it's not a matter of "if u failed"... it's really a matter of whether everyone else failed with u.. or not... My marks weren't great... but neither were anyone elses... so that kind fo boosted me up a little

nywas guys... stop worrying about the trials.. they're over and done with for those who have done them.... now u have ur HSC to start studying for...

there are State rankings up for grabs... better start studying if u wanna get one.. or perhaps more than one......

well... good luck!!!

Anthrax

HSC
N/A
physician said:
sooo... yeh... it's not a matter of "if u failed"... it's really a matter of whether everyone else failed with u.. or not... My marks weren't great... but neither were anyone elses... so that kind fo boosted me up a little
true.

i got 35.5% in bio. and the top was 94.5%

in other words. i'm fucked in terms of bio rank. in terms of hsc, my teacher says i'm looking at the 60's right now. english she says i can get 80's easy, maths 90's easy, history 80's if i try. 60's chem, and 60-70's for SDD

ask ur teachers what they think, they seem to have a very good idea.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)