if YOU/GF WERE PREGNANT RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD YOU DO? (1 Viewer)

IF YOU OR YOUR PARTNER WERE PREGNANT WHAT WOULD YOU DO

• Abort

Votes: 75 50.0%
  • Keep him/her

Votes: 43 28.7%
  • Hide under a table and hope everything will be okay

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • I'd be lost and confused

Votes: 23 15.3%

• Total voters

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
assuming that i am the father of the baby[ if i wasnt its not my problem, just break up with the cheating slut and walk away] i would either abort cause of school

or this is an unlikely situation, but assuming the girl gave the decision to me cause she didnt know what to do, and i really really loved her, like shes my soulmate in the end i dont think the pros for abortion would mater that much, i would have the baby and think about the consequences later

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
id keep it. ive finished skool so thats over, i know my family would be supportive and i know that i hav a stack of friends that were supportive of another girl goin thru it earlier... finance wise... although i have NO money and i would hav 2 quit my job... my dad is the head honcho "chairman of the division/or department of surgery" for a big hospital and runs alot of the melanoma units/etc stuff....and, not that i would scab off my dad 4 the rest of my life, i wouldnt be in a position of poverty. also, i believe life is sacred... and once i knew i was pregnant i doubt i would b able 2 abort... plus i think alot of the ppl around me would look down on me a lil bit if i chose to do that... i think i would hav more support in my particular circle of friends to keep the baby.
(but im not gettin preggas any time soon.... i dont hav a boy and i am not havin sex til im married)

tendays

ickle firstie
HSC
I'd be completely lost and confused and can't see myself in the situation, but I'd never abort, myself.
I see myself adopting out, but I'd be seriously talking to the father first (whoever that would be)
celibacy is the best contraception for me, personally.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
i think i would keep it, if i was any younger i wouldnt, but i dont think i could live with myself otherwise. im not against abortion or people that have them but i dont think i could go through with one myself

dave_119

Banned
HSC
i wouldn't hang around, id fly to the other side fo the world, have my name changed by depol and live with the eskimos of Baffin Bay.... she would not be able to track me down

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
I think I'd make a great father. I know I couldn't be a father now though, because I don't have a girlfriend.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Phanatical said:
I think I'd make a great father. I know I couldn't be a father now though, because I don't have a girlfriend.
you don't need a girlfriend to be a father..... and I dont mean one night stands either*

*decides to make a thread since you reminded me or something*

waterfowl

HSC
dave_119 said:
i wouldn't hang around, id fly to the other side fo the world, have my name changed by depol and live with the eskimos of Baffin Bay.... she would not be able to track me down
....she will now you've revealed your plans

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
azzie said:
id have an abortion within the first 40 days- and u would know within 40 days if u were pregnant.
you might not!! what about those people who didnt even know they were pregnant until they went into labour. I saw on the news ages ago this chick who didnt even know she was pregnant, she had bad stomach pains and then she went to the toilet and the baby fell out into the toilet

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
baby fell out into the toilet?

She must've stayed on the toilet for a while... a long while... with a bit of pushing and screaming...

rockstar01

HSC
When it comes down to it most people in a non comitted relationship would abort

Last edited:

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Well if I got a girl pregnant I'd want to keep it and if she wanted to give it up I'd probably try to take care of it with my families support and continue the Hsc when the kid turned 4. Though I think having a child would be difficult, this child didn't ask you to be irresponsible and get someone pregnant or be impregnated.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
if i was pregnant right now
i would break down and cry

just the thought of it scares me
only because i dont have a b/f and im not married..i would never have sex b4 marriage
and i would never be in the situation to get pregnant
so it would be like..how the fuck did i get pregnant?

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
i could never abort
i have friends who say if they knew their child was going to be retarted or had down sindrome they would abort it b4 its born
man i could never do that...

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
soha said:
i could never abort
i have friends who say if they knew their child was going to be retarted or had down sindrome they would abort it b4 its born
man i could never do that...
u serious? i kno it mite sound slack to some ppl but i would too

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
well in a sense..
they say they wouldnt want their child to have to live such an unpleasant life
then one said it would ruin her life because she would have to devote her life to caring extra hard for a disabled child
i thought that was pretty selfish

but i say if thats whats given to me then so be it
who am i to take a life..and decide if it should live or die
let it be..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)