If you want to complain about blatant Ruse cheating (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charity F

póg mo thóin
HSC
N/A
hey, hey. bolding and size 7-ing is taking this too far. im gonna call bos
mee too. i feel offended by all this ruse-hate.

i've been injured. mentally. emotionally.

i reckon this warrants a misadventure appeal.

and, considering that im topping the grade internally for my next exam, who knows what projected mark i'll received instead. probably better than anything i could achieve myself. wootable woots for me.

shublar

HSC
N/A
starf1sh said:
well actually, the hall is quite enclosed during exam time. i.e. all the windows and blinds are closed, so actually, the light doesnt filter in.

haven't you been to the school before?
Ive been there, your hall dosn't have blackout grade curtains, you can still get ambient light, which is more than enough to keep working.

:::a:::

Un******
HSC
shublar said:
wake up buddy, the maths exam was in the morning, and halls have windows.
derr you cunt. hence my question, why on earth would you cease writing for 15 mins while turning the lights back on. that's ADHD calibre.

starf1sh

HSC
shublar said:
Ive been there, your hall dosn't have blackout grade curtains, you can still get ambient light, which is more than enough to keep working.
dude, we have those shutter things, that completely block out the light!!

Un******
HSC
Enobarbus said:
To you all whingeing about this: build a bridge, and get over it.
to all those sitting patiently and waiting for replies, and actively pursuing these replies to merely say "build a bridge and get over it" - it is to you i say you need a girlfriend other than 2U BoS, you faggot.

Un******
HSC
FURTHER TO MY PREVIOUS SIZE 7 STATEMENT, IF THEY HAVE SHUTTERS BLOCKING OUT LIGHT, HOW THEN COULD THEY HAVE CHEATED - either way both allegations are retarded.

gregjb

HSC
:::a::: said:
FURTHER TO MY PREVIOUS SIZE 7 STATEMENT, IF THEY HAVE SHUTTERS BLOCKING OUT LIGHT, HOW THEN COULD THEY HAVE CHEATED - either way both allegations are retarded.
There is actually a facebook group dedicated to this now :p

A certain James Ruse student states it was unfair because it gave the worse students at Ruse more time to catch up to the top students. I hear James Ruse isn't hyper-competitive internally and don't want each other to fail... Some of them are some serious whackos.

Last edited by a moderator:

poWerdrY

HSC
gregjb said:
There is actually a facebook group dedicated to this now :p

A certain James Ruse student states it was unfair because it gave the worse students at Ruse more time to catch up to the top students. I hear James Ruse isn't hyper-competitive internally and don't want each other to fail... Some of them are some serious whackos.
oh boy, do you not know anything about ruse or what

Last edited by a moderator:

starf1sh

HSC
lol greg, your stalker tendencies are slightly freaky.

and sorry unhappy boys and girls, i dont think board of studies will do anything about it.

starf1sh

HSC
gregjb said:
Sean knew it was happening.

What harm is there in naming names, I could conjure any number of names or google search "James Ruse 08" and probably find a plethora of names to choose from.

If instead of Sean I said John, or Peter, would that mean anything more to you?
why dont you name your real friend?
or give us your name?
instead of doing this chicken stuff and naming good people like jess qui who, if you did ask her for permission, "agreed" purely out of obligation as youre her friend, because thats her nature to do so

gregjb

HSC
starf1sh said:
why dont you name your real friend?
or give us your name?
instead of doing this chicken stuff and naming good people like jess qui who, if you did ask her for permission, "agreed" purely out of obligation as youre her friend, because thats her nature to do so
Google search James Ruse 08, I'm sure you will hit on my friend. Or search "gregjb" you will find me somehow. Or maybe "gregjb" isn't my real name, it was merely made to mess around on boredofstudies. Who will ever know?

Enobarbus

HSC
N/A
Board of Studies said:
For example, during the Mathematics Extension 1 exam at James Ruse Agricultural High School on Wednesday 29 October 2008 there was a blackout that affected lighting in the exam hall for 15 minutes.
Students were told at 9.50 am to put their pens down and were told to resume writing at 10.05 am. The students were therefore given 15 minutes to make up for the lost time.
In case anyone missed it, this was the cue for "end of debate".

The Board has told us what has happened. It's a government source. It's reliable. This is the truth.

Good luck to anyone trying to get the Board to reverse its position - it surely won't, after having released a media statement.

darkhorse166

Focused...
HSC
I don't think I want to read through 24 pages of crap.

I thought it was made clear that the error of judgment was made by the exam supervisor, who is a Board of Studies representative, not a member of school staff. So to the person who mentioned trying to smear Ruse's name, not cool.

I don't think such a big deal should be made out of an honest error by the examiner in the room.

gregjb, stop being a stalker.

This has been blown out of proportion. Look back in a year's time, how much is it going to influence you? Probably not much at all.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
Enobarbus said:
In case anyone missed it, this was the cue for "end of debate".

The Board has told us what has happened. It's a government source. It's reliable. This is the truth.

Good luck to anyone trying to get the Board to reverse its position - it surely won't, after having released a media statement.
dear god we get your fucking point.

deep down i bet youre so fucking insecure about this whole thing aren't you?

NOOO THE BOARDS GOING TO TAKE AWAY MY MARKS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

^_^

darkhorse166

Focused...
HSC
What kind of concessions were suggested? Re-sitting a test? Not likely. Docking marks off people? Then how would one decide who was advantaged by the extra 15 minutes and who wasn't?

Typing a few words into Google is the way of the stalker, isn't it? ;-)

Anyway, thanks to the media release, the truth has now been clarified. Or written, depending on which you prefer.

gregjb

HSC
darkhorse166 said:
What kind of concessions were suggested? Re-sitting a test? Not likely. Docking marks off people? Then how would one decide who was advantaged by the extra 15 minutes and who wasn't?

Typing a few words into Google is the way of the stalker, isn't it? ;-)

Anyway, thanks to the media release, the truth has now been clarified. Or written, depending on which you prefer.
Well Norman, a media release of course means it is accurate. Also, the concessions suggested were checking 2u/4u assessment marks compared to 2u/4u HSC results and using these to moderate the 3u assessment marks to a comparable position in the 3u HSC exam. Which HAS been used in the past.

Enobarbus

HSC
N/A
gregjb said:
Well Norman, a media release of course means it is accurate. Also, the concessions suggested were checking 2u/4u assessment marks compared to 2u/4u HSC results and using these to moderate the 3u assessment marks to a comparable position in the 3u HSC exam. Which HAS been used in the past.
O RLY?

I think not.

Enobarbus

HSC
N/A
gregjb said:
Also eno, what do you "think not" at?
I doubt that the 2u/4u moderation you suggested has ever been done before. Citation needed ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)