If you've lost your virginity, at what age? (1 Viewer)

If you've had sex, at what age was your first?

• Under 16

Votes: 319 26.8%

Votes: 287 24.1%

Votes: 250 21.0%

Votes: 130 10.9%

Votes: 91 7.6%

Votes: 14 1.2%

Votes: 7 0.6%

Votes: 8 0.7%

Votes: 84 7.0%
  • 24+

Votes: 2 0.2%

• Total voters

cko

HSC
cayte said:
I'm sorry but what possible gain is there for a guy to claim to be a virgin with his mates, especially when he isn't? That just doesn't make sense to me.
lol, jus wot i was thinkn...

Nicho said:
I must be one of the onlt something like 5% of males in this country who are and intend to stay a virgin until marriage. And kno i haven't seriously kissed ne1 yet either
well good on ya i reckon. Particularly coz ur a guy itd b a bit mo difficult to com out n say it without gedn crap from ur frends. just shows u also got conviction

Generator

HSC
N/A
cko said:
well good on ya i reckon. Particularly coz ur a guy itd b a bit mo difficult to com out n say it without gedn crap from ur frends. just shows u also got conviction

If you had a proper group of friends then it really would not matter.

r0wlzi

Banned
....kind of personal isnt it? When we are raising OUR kids they'll be havin sex at the age of 10 and under.

I will not answer this stupid question, what kind of sicko wants to know what age other people has had sex at? lol nevermind me, just a little strange.

SmokedSalmon

HSC
Still a virgin and I'm 18. I don't really care about whether I'm a virgin or not. Just biding my time till I find a fit decent guy to screw. Although, I think i've become a bit apprehensive about having sex by all that "BEWARE OF THOSE STD'S lectures and SEX = BAD BAD BAD" from highschool sex ed. Darn these raging hormornes.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
SmokedSalmon said:
Still a virgin and I'm 18. I don't really care about whether I'm a virgin or not. Just biding my time till I find a fit decent guy to screw. Although, I think i've become a bit apprehensive about having sex by all that "BEWARE OF THOSE STD'S lectures and SEX = BAD BAD BAD" from highschool sex ed. Darn these raging hormornes.
rofl. STD's are bad mmmkay!

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
r0wlzi said:
....kind of personal isnt it? When we are raising OUR kids they'll be havin sex at the age of 10 and under.
yeah, that makes sense. i mean, in the past, marrying at 16 was never the norm or anything

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
It was during the Elizabethian(sp) times

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
Jago said:
It was during the Elizabethian(sp) times
Not JUST during Elizabethan times....my maternal grandma was married at 14...but then that was during the war....but back in her day, 16 was the usual age of marriage...even in the next generation, my dad's sisters got hitched when they were 16.

gooody gooody

Im 18 and still a virgin...but ive had planty of times to loose it i just dont want it to hurt HAHAHA i heard it hurts wat does everyone think?? girls of corse

jack sparrow

the great sparrow never had his virginity. lost it at birth to the black pearl. not something id wanna try again, hurts like hell. arrrrrrrrrrrrr savvy

(-: Brownie :-)

OK...I'm hell embarassed about this one but i may aswell say it, I first had sex in the seafood coolroom at my first job. It was so good because we both knew we shouldnt have been doin it. Dangerous Sex = F**kin good sex. i was 16

twiddla

A bit late on the reply's but for most of my group of friends it doesn't - some of the other guys in my yr give me heaps about it but i don't care cos their opinion on my life approaches about 0%

Cerisa

i'm 17 and i just lost mine about a month ago now; the first time wasn't nearly as bad as everyone makes it out to be though i think it has a lot to do with who it's with

jack sparrow

i lost mine to a sparrow... painful. then we married and she i changed my surname to hers... stubborn bitch. savvy

Blay

the TwinBlade
would it be safe to say that we're all from SYDNEY
HSC
hmm... i've always seen that virginity as a symbol of purity that you still retain. sure it's an experience but i've always seen it that way. ^^;; call me old-fashioned but i think virginity should be given to someone you love. but then again it sparks the question of what is love and such and such and also i don't think many of us have truly been in love. We can say "I love you" but bleehh... i think that saying's been overused now...

hmm... ohh yeh, i haven't lost my virginity yet hahaah if you still haven't guessed :p

TiSHa

hey hey...well i was 16...17 now and still wid my Prince Charming...so all good my way...wasnt too painful...as i was told much worse!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)