• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

If you've lost your virginity, at what age? (1 Viewer)

If you've had sex, at what age was your first?

• Under 16

Votes: 319 26.8%

Votes: 287 24.1%

Votes: 250 21.0%

Votes: 130 10.9%

Votes: 91 7.6%

Votes: 14 1.2%

Votes: 7 0.6%

Votes: 8 0.7%

Votes: 84 7.0%
  • 24+

Votes: 2 0.2%

• Total voters
Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way...............
HSC
M-turkey said:
I'm a virgin and have made a commitment to stay that way until I'm married.

Basically I see benefits of both partners in a relationship getting married as virgins.
Yeah, I agree. I'm staying a virgin until I get married - there are too many emotional ties that happen if you lose your virginity to someone, and if you break the relationship off later on, I reckon it would take a large emotional toll. Abstinence also prevents pressure on "when" to lose your virginity, as you just set it on your wedding night, which is not something that's particularly mutable if you know what I mean.

Oh, and anna_banana, I'm really sorry to hear about the atrocity you suffered. I hope you're OK now. And I think you should still be allowed to consider yourself a virgin, as you did not give consent to the loss of your virginity.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
RingerINC said:
The type of loser that makes up 50% of this forum.
Actually around 60-70% of members dont venture out of the subject areas and post <10 posts.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
"Daddy" was the first thing off your tongue wasnt it

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
stella8h8chang said:
...there are too many emotional ties that happen if you lose your virginity to someone, and if you break the relationship off later on, I reckon it would take a large emotional toll. Abstinence also prevents pressure on "when" to lose your virginity...
i lost my virginity when i was 16 (still am..) and broke up with the guy two weeks later. didn't really have any emotional connections to him and afterwards only felt resentment because of the way he'd broken it off, not because of the whole "we had sex therefore it must be weird" thing. at the time i didn't ever feel any pressure to lose it either...

it's impressive that u can wait and have the faith in yourself to but for a lot of people i don't think it's that big a deal to just have sex

cabanaboy21

HSC
who and when was that tulipa u never told me about that... i lost mine at my yr 11 formal afters to a friends date.. wasnt a big deal

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Tulipa said:
it's impressive that u can wait and have the faith in yourself to but for a lot of people i don't think it's that big a deal to just have sex
It's stupid when people put so much pressure on sex. They're only hurting themselves.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
gobaby said:
im wondering how long can u go for in a relationship before u have sex? 1 week? 2 weeks? a year? several years?
Depends on the relationship, and the values you both hold.

I waited about 3 months until we both knew we were gonna be together a long time.

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
i was 16, waited 5 months, top night, lasted ages, no regrets :)

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
i thik ive written in this thread a few times, with the same answer, well i was 16

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
hehe...who can say without sounding like a toss...i spose they need some sort of device you can screw that tells you how good you are...like a breathalizer sorta...:p

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
Meads said:
hehe...who can say without sounding like a toss...i spose they need some sort of device you can screw that tells you how good you are...like a breathalizer sorta...:p
An orgasmatron sounds cool.

dazzassj6

HSC
see every1 hear all said they lost it a couple of days before their bday or wateva, its liek a early bday present or sumfin lol its always around ur bday.... hm look forward to ur bday pplz lol

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
dazzassj6 said:
see every1 hear all said they lost it a couple of days before their bday or wateva, its liek a early bday present or sumfin lol its always around ur bday.... hm look forward to ur bday pplz lol
I look forward to you writing a post that makes sense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)