Ignored :( (1 Viewer)

laurel18

Keep smiling Ü
HSC
Hi everyone, thanks for reading :)

My boyfriend has ignored me for 4 days straight already. I tried to ring him this morning to see what was up. He didn't pick up because it was me. So I left him a message for him to call me back but he did not.

I went online (on IM) and he left in a hurry and I think he blocked me after that because I went to visit a blockchecker and he was online.

So I think he's broken up with me. It really hurts because I don't know whats wrong or why he did it. I would have prefered if he broke up with me properly directly.

Do you think he's broken up with me or wants some time to himself? Or he's busy?
What do you think?

Thanks again everyone!

EDIT: You might want to read page 9, post #83 for the update...

Last edited:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Gosh, how immature of him. :rolleyes:

Do you see him in person? If you do, ask him about it. You have the right to know where you stand.

It's hard to tell which one it is off that list, but they obviously all point to one thing - he wants to be away from you, at least for now.

Did you do something? Or is this just out-of-the-blue?

laurel18

Keep smiling Ü
HSC
Yeah, I found it very immature as well.

I don't see him often because we are in a LDR, so our main ways of communication is via IM, phone or email.

I told him that I can't see him till after my exams...so that might be the thing that has behave in such a manner.

Besides from that, I don't see what else I've done...

repz

HSC
as a guy, the only time i would do this and not respond if im really annoyed at something she did/said or if i was thinking about breaking up. if your usually clsoe to him, and he talks to you about his personal problems then its definately thinking about whether or not he wants to be with you. if his a closed person then it could be something very serious that has happened to him or his loved ones and just wants some time alone.

or maybe just a phase where he needs to space out and rethink about his goals and what he wants

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Gosh, how immature of him. :rolleyes:QUOTE]

hummm - thats what i thought right away - that is a really really immature way of acting.

if he is going to be acting like that you should take the moral high ground and not revert to such tactis as he is. Be the mature one in the relationship mabye he will realise that he is being a jerk. If not at least you didn't stoop to that level

laurel18

Keep smiling Ü
HSC
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
hmm errr... he having exams?
nope he's 20 this year and he works for the government...apparently he has long hours and is tired all the time. But I know that he finishes early on Friday and Sat and Sun he's off...so, theres no excuse for not talking.

If he lived an hour away, I wouldn't mind going up to see what the problem is...but it's 9 hour drive there and back home and it's too tiring especially when my parents don't let me go out when I'm having the HSC this close...

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
oh ok.. welll mabbe hes taking a break.. dun stress over it
mabbe ure worrying about a non-issue

laurel18

Keep smiling Ü
HSC
repz said:
as a guy, the only time i would do this and not respond if im really annoyed at something she did/said or if i was thinking about breaking up. if your usually clsoe to him, and he talks to you about his personal problems then its definately thinking about whether or not he wants to be with you. if his a closed person then it could be something very serious that has happened to him or his loved ones and just wants some time alone.

or maybe just a phase where he needs to space out and rethink about his goals and what he wants
I have not said anything wrong but I don't know because he hasn't replied to any of my emails or sms. It's very ironic because on the second last day of talking to me he said 'I love you' so I didn't know whether he meant that. Even if he wanted some time alone, he shouldn't 'block' me. I'm not a clingy person so if someone doesn't reply to my message, I leave it there.

I hope it's not a break up, but by the immature way he is acting, it's easy to assume that it is.

laurel18

Keep smiling Ü
HSC
playboy2njoy said:
Guys like that are so stupid. Dont give up, pester him until the fuck gives you an answer. You dont have to stand for that sweetie. :)
Yeah, I will after my exams :p I seriously can't be bothered at the moment.

laurel18

Keep smiling Ü
HSC
Maybe he is...thats why I wanted to find out. But how can I if he keeps avoiding me? :(

laurel18

Keep smiling Ü
HSC
he's never given me his home phone number. :rolleyes:

I only have his work and home emails : \

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
hmmm ... weird.

i wouldnt worry about it.. when im on a bender i dun tell my gf ... its just commonsense or i say alot of shit..

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
laurel18 said:
Maybe he is...thats why I wanted to find out. But how can I if he keeps avoiding me? :(
If he is, he's doing it all wrong!

You don't just ignore your girlfriend and block her off every communication device. :p Telling her your lovely intentions would not only make her dig you more, but it would prevent her from worrying, crying, throwing tantrums and wasting craploads of time trying to figure you out or in Laurel's case, ask strangers for advice.

If he's really trying to get you to study, his intentions are in the right place, but you need to slap some sense into him! :p

repz

HSC
Well if you've got a sib or something you could use their fone and call?
just call once or twice if he doesnt pick up leave it
how long have u two been together?
did you talk about anything out of the ordinary on the last day you spoke to him?
if you havent been goin out very long maybe his trying to push u away by saying i love you
making it easier for the clean break... does he have any problems with you living so far and not being able to see him?
because i believe that when your older people tend to "need" to see each other more often.

laurel18

Keep smiling Ü
HSC
Oh I will Dreamerish*~, if I see him again. He promised that he was going to come over after my exams...but don't know if thats happening now.

laurel18

Keep smiling Ü
HSC
repz said:
Well if you've got a sib or something you could use their fone and call?
just call once or twice if he doesnt pick up leave it
how long have u two been together?
did you talk about anything out of the ordinary on the last day you spoke to him?
if you havent been goin out very long maybe his trying to push u away by saying i love you
making it easier for the clean break... does he have any problems with you living so far and not being able to see him?
because i believe that when your older people tend to "need" to see each other more often.
I would call him, but he usually goes to sleep early, so I'll call him tomorrow or something.

I've known him since January and been going out since March. We've talked basically everyday up butl the past few days...there has been nothing.

Him: hey
Me: hi
Him: how u going?
Me : alright and yourself
Him: alright a bit tired
Me : same here
Me : woke up late about 10
Me : did you get my mail?
Him : no i didnt
Me : ok
Me : probably didn't send properly
Me : so what did you do today?

And thats where our last conversation on Wednesday ended.

He did have a problem with the distance but he knew that before he went out with me. I have gone up to see him four times in a row (which i really did not mind), and the last time I saw him was 20th Sept which wasn't too long ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)