Illness and Misadventure (1 Viewer)

Gobbie_7

Paramedic (In 3 Years)
HSC
hi,

i was wondering, if you do not attend an exam and ur application for illness and misadventure is upheld, is the mark ur given (allocated assessment mark) scaled accordingly? or is it left as is?

thankyou

budj

HSC
Apparently one person from our shcool last year had a bit of diarrohea before the exams. Our principal (dont quote me), says that their asessment mark remains.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
budj said:
Apparently one person from our shcool last year had a bit of diarrohea before the exams. Our principal (dont quote me), says that their asessment mark remains.
dude if I had diarrohea Id still show up ad do the exam. Id just sit on the toilet with a table...My exam marks are kinda important cos with some subjects I bombed out in the exams...

Ha I dunno really... would you be allowed to do that?

mishka

HSC
N/A
i know 2 people who are claiming misadventure (well, illness really!) one has glandular fever and the other who was diagnosed with glandular fever ended up in intensive care and won't be out of hospital for 4 weeks!! misses her formal and everything!! :(

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
You recieve a moderated assessment mark which roughly correlates to your rank. Ie. Ranked 3rd in the class, your exam/assessment markshould roughly equate to the 3rd highest exam mark.

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Hm...
So if someone (like me) is ranked 101/108 for English Trials, and almost every other English exam, it's better to attend with diarrohea and shit one's pants (disadvantaging nearby students), than to not show up.

Stephagain

HSC
Im going 4 misadventure, what they do is take ur assessment rank, find the person above and below you and give you a mark based on that. Or so I've been told

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)