• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

I'm back - Tales and Info on Byron + GC for 06ers. (1 Viewer)

jebba_d

yea byron went off for the week is was there. lots of people hav complained cos of no 'organised' events. in my opinion this makes it a whole lot better cos ur forced to go and make ur own entertainment, meet even more new ppl...etc. met some crazy ppl on schoolies and prob had the best week of my life. lots of my friends were under18 so i dint club too much but it was still awesome. never spend every night at main beach cos i rekn it gets old. threw a lighthouse party one night and also ended up at the far end of tallows beach with a fire and bout 30 or so ppl. scored a crazy house on a street loaded with other schoolies ppl and met some really cool girls to spend parts of the week with. byron schoolies has been rated by me

Crowie

HSC
N/A
The ISLANDER RESORT went off
i stayed there and it was the madest atmosphere
ne one else stay at the islander
if u can get in there im telling u the islander resort is everything that schoolies is about

Crowie

HSC
N/A
Oh yea and all my mates got in 2 THE SHACK they r all underage but cause they stamp u u can just push the stamp on 2 other ppls arms then u r sweet bout 6 of em just hit it up a couple of times

HSC
N/A
on som days its works, others it dosne't. some had complicated stamps. jus use friends id. it worked for me in lala, cheeky n coco... easy peasy japaneasy

Invalid-User

HSC
gold coast was awesome.. qld week gets u free entry into all the clubs etc with that yellow band or those other lanyard things people got for accommodation// some places were a bit slow to get into but people were friendly and bought me heaps of drinks :) :) love you all that i met!! haha. all the free shit throughout the qld week is the best, always something on hey. dont get about the person saying alcohol was expensive, about the same in cavill ave as it costs in any bottle'o in nsw, i actually thought it was cheaper than nsw.. hated how u had to have id to go into them though. my friend had to always wait outside and that was shit cause sheh had to decide what she wanted and id chose the cheapest outta those.. hard to remember in times.... hit up the g-bag on the last few nights,, hahahahaaha so rancid but it works everytime. yeah go queensland!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)