im confused bout home and away (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
do you mean tasha? the blond one living with irene? well (conidering i have seen about 2 episodes in 2 months) im not totally sure. her parents died in a fire and then she somehow came to live at irenes. and shes beginning to talk

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
probably i havent watched home and away for a while.. r u talking about that one that looks like a kid and is staying with irene and all that

foxy

i was made for lovin u...
havent followed it all that well, but KANE has something to do with it! i remember a few weeks ago, he came to Irene's house and Tasha just fully flipped and wanted to whack him over the head with a saucepan!

didnt she start the fire and kill her parents?
or Kane started the fire and tried to kill them all?

she's still a mystery...

MicK_eT

Terry mate!
well i dont realli watch it.. i just noticed this new person in it the other day... like when delta started appearin in neighbours heheh

foxy

i was made for lovin u...
it would be wrong if they made her into this singing star like Delta!

her character's (tasha) only starting to talk now!!!!

that Hayley chick already sings and all that

HSC
the actress who played her has received alot of publicity in magazines but i don't really see the point why since she's new.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Tasha is a model and l think she either got into modelling via tv, or tv via modelling.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by foxy
that Hayley chick already sings and all that
you call what she does singing?

sorry, its just i dont think her voice is anything special

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by sarah_#1_eel
Tasha is a model and l think she either got into modelling via tv, or tv via modelling.
personally, i think that the actor who plays Tasha (Isabel Lucas) probably slept with the director, so he HAD to offer her a token role on the show. then he probably realised that she couldn't act, so he gave her a non-speaking (well, minimal speaking) role.

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
apparently she was on the beach one day and the producers walked up to her and her family and asked if she wouldlike to be on home and away...so she's had no acting experience thats why she was given a non speaking role to start with i think...lol

HSC
Originally posted by babydoll_
personally, i think that the actor who plays Tasha (Isabel Lucas) probably slept with the director, so he HAD to offer her a token role on the show. then he probably realised that she couldn't act, so he gave her a non-speaking (well, minimal speaking) role.
like i said, she's only in home and away for her freaking image and not for her skill. i guess that explains the massive publicity:rolleyes:

Xena W.Priness

effect on her voice? the whole damn thing is effects, and whats with the lycra outfit, its the the 80's that we all want to forget, i mean no voice, no fashion sense, and a bum chin!!!! YYYYYYYY is she on TV again?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)