im fucked am i. and i feel like shit (1 Viewer)

-pari-

HSC
N/A
dude. stop calculating how many hours you need to put in, how much work will be required blah blah....

just start. now. keep working at it.

most of the ppl i know are either behind in their subjects, or on the brink of falling behind. the thing that keeps them going is they keep working at it so they never fall too far behind.

dont think. just do.

and while you're at it, try being a bit more positive. you can and will do it. you'll be fine ;)

HSC
kekeheaven said:
my half yearlies:
maths: 47 percent , came 10/20
english:30 percent , came probably 3rd last
ipt : 82 percent not sure about ranking top 5
sdd 65 percent rank 9 out of 15
business studies : 30 percent last.
physic : 25 percent last.

so far , ive done 40 percent of my weighting and 60 percent left, plus the hsc, so am i fucked or what, my aim : 85 uai i need a fucking miracle. seriosuly FUCKING MIRACLE.and i wish at least i get 75 uai , but i dunno how im gonna pull this, like 1. ican improve my english , but physics and business, im probs 6 months of work behind(of understanding and remembering) so im stuffed , need feedback and i want honest feedback , i dont care if u say if i get 30 uai w/e
look, i'm not going to lie to you, but you will be lucky to get 50 (generous). not only do you need to work really hard from here, you are going to need help, and a lot of it. get as much help as you can. ask your teachers, mates and if need be get a tutor. you can make up the marks but you are going to need a good understanding of the material from the exams you did poorly in.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
I would say "welcome to the <30 club" but I'm not part of that club.

teloive

HSC
Sanjeevprasad is completely right. Just keep working at it, and you will be fine. Keep getting feedback from teachers and peers, and keep the positives in mind. Remove all those negative thoughts from your brain, just for a week. See how your study habits will change. Just try it. Trick yourself into believing you're the top student, and you're doing really well. Encourage yourself in a non-patronising way. Let me know if this works for you!

bango skank

HSC
3rd post!

i would say something but i am in year 11.
i am very shell shocked still
i just got dumped
i have no friends
i am failing half my subjects
i want to take over the world!

u have nothing to complain about and neither do i

shit happens if u need to go kill some one famouse that always helps
i killed jfk and that fixed me right up

:santa: santa says "come here little boys"

HSC
bango skank said:
3rd post!

i would say something but i am in year 11.
i am very shell shocked still
i just got dumped
i have no friends
i am failing half my subjects
i want to take over the world!

u have nothing to complain about and neither do i

shit happens if u need to go kill some one famouse that always helps
i killed jfk and that fixed me right up

:santa: santa says "come here little boys"
Um. Get the fuck off my internet right now. You fail at every facet of life.

To the threadstarter: You are fucked. Sorry, but there is no two ways about it.

ditto

drops of jupiter
HSC
what a question.

you should aim for 100%, so that you give it your best shot.

I think you need to make some changes to your study timetable. make your own summarised notes for each subject and study them well. pay attention in class and ask the teacher about anything that confuses you. be effective in your studies.

you still have a few months. use them wisely.

HSC
kekeheaven said:
what marks must i be aiming for all my topics from now on
.........dun mean to b rude or n e thing, but y r u asking stoopid questions......basicli everyone on this thread has told u to start studying now! instead of asking questions and THINKING of that marks u want u get.....y dont u study and GET the marks u want to get, its never to late as i pointed out earlier on this thread (unless u start studying 1 month b4 hsc....coz then ur screweddddddd) so start studying and stop being so negative!
goodluck with ur studies!!!:)

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
kekeheaven said:
just panicing, and im asking help i guess nvm
lol yeah like everyones said ... 60% is NOT too late to turn your head around and start studyin like nuts.
dw im in your position. i`ve fucked up the first 40% for everything and all my ranks atm are shit. but yeah , now im focusing on my term 3 exams and trials.
oh and abt the hours ? you`ve probably heard it a million times , but the amount of stuff u learn isnt dependent on the amount of hours u study. jus try ur hardest !! =]

hahaha , i`m trying atm too ^^ .. yet this sites so distracting -.-"
ahah good luck buddy. =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)