I'm going to University of Wollongong... (1 Viewer)

Musegirl

HSC
N/A
I'm going to University of Wollongong... and I'm gonna catch some of the ducks at the duckpond.

*hint* UoW sing-a-long *hint*

:D :D :D :D

Sam

samboh
HSC
u gotta b careful when it comes to the ducks.... if u don't give them food they get sooooo cut

MiKeY

HSC
Originally posted by Musegirl
I'm going to University of Wollongong... and I'm gonna catch some of the ducks at the duckpond.

*hint* UoW sing-a-long *hint*

:D :D :D :D
LoL.. I was walking there near the ponds last week and a whole family of ducks (ducklings included) walked across the path.
All of a sudden the darker one - I assume the father - started doing its *QUACK QUACK* thing and raised its wings and stormed towards me.
Scared the crap out of me....... Needless to say, I haven't ran away that fast in my life! lol :eek:

:chainsaw:

jayk

Originally posted by MiKeY
Scared the crap out of me....... Needless to say, I haven't ran away that fast in my life! lol :eek:
hahahaha thats hell funny mikey haha -fuck i woulda been scared too haha

Musegirl

HSC
N/A
"The-e Dean had a uni, ee ii ee ii oo, and at that uni there were some... DUCKS!!! ee ii ee ii oo... with a quack quack here and a quack quack there, here a quack there a quack everywhere a quack quack, the-e Dean had a uni, ee ii ee ii oo!!!"

Sam

samboh
HSC
Re: Re: I'm going to University of Wollongong...

Originally posted by MiKeY
LoL.. I was walking there near the ponds last week and a whole family of ducks (ducklings included) walked across the path.
All of a sudden the darker one - I assume the father - started doing its *QUACK QUACK* thing and raised its wings and stormed towards me.

:chainsaw:
LOL it happens.... its happened to me plenty of times

so it'll b something for u guys to look forward to!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)