I'm joining Dr Du (Y11)- what do I need to catch up on? (1 Viewer)

skzzks

HSC
wait so @Pethmin du starts year 12 course next term? so you've done everything in adv and 3u aside from induction? nah homie im screwed they putting me back to a3 πŸ’€
we haven’t even started any calculus yet so it’s ok

skzzks

HSC
and also at du the topics in the adv course aren’t rlly touched on as much (at least for functions and trig - so far sequences and series was the only 2u topic) it was mostly just 3u content since we did most of 2u content in the y10 course but it’s fine y11 adv is literally y10 level

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
and also at du the topics in the adv course aren’t rlly touched on as much (at least for functions and trig - so far sequences and series was the only 2u topic) it was mostly just 3u content since we did most of 2u content in the y10 course but it’s fine y11 adv is literally y10 level
I’m pretty sure they have their own 2u class

Mixed though unfortunately.

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
i’m in A2 but A1 does same topics so far for 3u we’ve covered all of functions and coord geo (don’t stress too much abt thst it’s so easy) and then we did trig and inverse trig (double angles, triple angles, compound angles etc) and then sequences and series and induction but tbh if u got into A1 then catching up shouldnt rlly be much of an issue as if they thought that u were too behind they wouldn’t have put u in a1
Adding onto what y’all said, coordinate geometry will include internal and external division of points, locusts etc

skzzks

HSC
Adding onto what y’all said, coordinate geometry will include internal and external division of points, locusts etc
yes but ig imo it’s not as important since it’s not in the curriculum anymore (only in like ruse curriculum LMAO)

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
Ayo so I'm joining dr du for 3u this term (yessir im smart asf i got into a1). I havent done maths tutoring before, and I asked the receptionist, but she told me that they couldnt help me catch up to the rest of the class.

If any1 goes du currently could you please just tell me the topic that you guys are currently doing and like any other info? Idk the receptionist seemed really really unwilling to help at all lol πŸ’€ I alr paid so cant go back 😭
Also note that functions go slightly beyond the syllabus, I believe we did curve sketching using limits and sign graph to determine what x and y approach

skzzks

HSC
Also note that functions go slightly beyond the syllabus, I believe we did curve sketching using limits and sign graph to determine what x and y approach
i thought this was in syllabus coz i did in term 1 of y12 adv mayeb not

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)