Votes: 4 19.0%
  • I'm feeling confident.

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Help!!!

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters

Leanne

HSC
Honestly, i'm sick of caring what my UAI will end up as!

I have worked my butt all year wiv 4 fricken major works and so many assessments to do.....but at least I know that i've done my best!

U cant do anything about ur UAI...cos nobody knows how it will be calculated this year......so theres no point worrying about it.

As long as I get at least a UAI of 82 i'll be happy- i can get into an arts degree at nsw or syd.....:D

So just be positive- and try ur best!

Jeo

i care too

who said no one knows how the UAI will be calculated this year?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i voted help because i do care but i'm not excited or confident

Jeo

i voted help because i think im going to get 30 or below

Huy

HSC
N/A
I voted "I dont care anymore"

But really, I do care... just not "a lot" :)

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Cyph
You won't care the slightest when you're at Uni, at least I don't since I got into my course.
I remember reading about this last year, in the "who got over 90 and how did you study" thread. (one of the earliest threads i read here on BOS).

Someone said something along the lines of:
"a few weeks into university, no one will care what your UAI is/was", and that has stuck with me ever since.

Everyone is hyping it up now, but come New Year's day 2004, you wont really care all that much (if you've been accepted for first round interviews, or if you've been accepted for a place, etc).

I think the UAI/HSC mark "hype" will only last for 2-3 days, I know it did for me last year... (2U maths, I looked at my mark, went "eh... oh well" and forgot about it, I was only reminded when school resumed, when everyone on the internet kept asking "what did you get" and all the rest... it wears off :))

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by Huy
I remember reading about this last year, in the "who got over 90 and how did you study" thread. (one of the earliest threads i read here on BOS).

Someone said something along the lines of:
"a few weeks into university, no one will care what your UAI is/was", and that has stuck with me ever since.

Everyone is hyping it up now, but come New Year's day 2004, you wont really care all that much (if you've been accepted for first round interviews, or if you've been accepted for a place, etc).

I think the UAI/HSC mark "hype" will only last for 2-3 days, I know it did for me last year... (2U maths, I looked at my mark, went "eh... oh well" and forgot about it, I was only reminded when school resumed, when everyone on the internet kept asking "what did you get" and all the rest... it wears off :))
I completely agree with you here Huy but the thing is I am quite sure I am not going to get the UAI of 71.65 that I need as a minimum:(.

crazylilmonkee

HSC
I care! but i'm still not motivated.. i need or should i say WANT at least 96 but i know for sure commerce at UNSW will go up HEAPS!

pri

HSC
N/A
i need 99+

ok I want 99+
in realilioty I need 96.15

Jeo

realilioty HAHAHAHAHAHA

that just boosts my confidence a whole lot MORE

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Jesh
realilioty HAHAHAHAHAHA

that just boosts my confidence a whole lot MORE
LOL that made me laugh too...

I want 90+
No.. wait, I want 92 (nice and even)
96 Would be great too, but it doesn't compare to a 69.
(ha ... ha... :D :p)

But 90+ is great, period. :)

(99+ wouldn't hurt, but let's not kid ourselves here) ;)

Jeo

Huy..... You are a friggin textbook, 100 is possible for you man. You know it, youre just trying to show off! :p :D

Leanne

HSC
well i'm wishing that i get 90 +...but i dont want to get myself too worked up about it...cos what if i dont get it?

like a couple of ppl have said...once i said uni it wont matter anyway...but i have to get there first...lol:)

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
i need 98.15 to get into my first preference... not likely i'll get that :( i just hope i get enough to get into comm at uts or arts advanced at sydney...

i just hate how insanely high the cut offs have become

p.s hii leanne! how was the graduation rehearsal today?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)