• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

I'm Screwed (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire_Hydra

ain't no other
HSC
Danger Rose said:
geez, u poor person, having soooo much to do... and i thought i had lots. best wishes with it all!!
Thanx! ...............heaven knows i'm gunna need it!!! :eek:

I'm havin a stress at the mo coz my art teacher told me on friday - 9-10 days before my B.O.W is due - that it looks tacky - and that it didn't produce a good result considering that work i put into it!!!! :eek:

(i'm doin sculpture + i had to SCALE DOWN my sculpture so that it would meet the restrictions.......................and now it looks crap.....oh so crap...:( :eek: :confused: )

Fire_Hydra

ain't no other
HSC
whoz the idiot that picked all creative arts subjects?!?!?!

yep.....that's right me......(*rolls eyes*)

Adv Eng - ee1 - EE2 - ART - DRAMA - PHOTOGRAPHY - society and culture.............

and arn't i a cool cat?.........(*more eye rolling* - then panics and gets back to writing MW.....and reflection statement.....and......)

J

jhakka

Fire_Hydra said:
whoz the idiot that picked all creative arts subjects?!?!?!

yep.....that's right me......(*rolls eyes*)

Adv Eng - ee1 - EE2 - ART - DRAMA - PHOTOGRAPHY - society and culture.............

and arn't i a cool cat?.........(*more eye rolling* - then panics and gets back to writing MW.....and reflection statement.....and......)
I did Society and Culture too. That was easy. Did my PIP in like... two weeks, and got an estimate of 25/30 from my teacher. :D

HSC
N/A
Yikes you crazy people... I'm only doing eng ext 2 and textiles that have major works, and I'm absolutely dying (particularly in textiles) ... you guys must be 14 feet under by now...

good luck you guys! i'm trying to get my journal up to scratch now... ugh for lack of research...

J

jhakka

Society was over two weeks ago, and I'm loving having an extra unit with no exam. :D

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
Hi hi,

This thread has gone off topic - closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)