Im so scared of the HSC (1 Viewer)

annieclassof06

just.... shiny!
HSC
Im really REALLY scared.

And Im scared about not having the security of school, and having to find a job, and trying to fit in at Uni and leaving home.

Is anyone else scared???

PLUS scary subjects: Eng Adv, 2U Maths, SDD, IPT, Physics, Legal Studies

Although English and Legal arent scary.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Everyone is scared .. whether it is subconsciously or conssciously .. just depends on whether the person portrays as themselves to be strong. so don't worry, your not alone.

as for me, the whole nervous factor got brought up to speed after jetllag from teh holidays. and yeah;

i do similar-ish subjects to u, and dnt be scared. take life at one step at a time.. :)

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
OMG I'm soo scared of the trials that are coming up and the Hsc after that...and then yea..i really can't see anything beyond that~!
People that have been through it keep saying stuff like.. oh it will past..it isn't really that important blah blah blah but I'm really REALLY stressed out...

A l

HSC
N/A
Doesn't it annoy you when you want to make the most of your final year at school but time goes by so quickly and before you know it is your final day of school EVER!!!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well you hardly alone 60 000+ other HSC students are in the same situation. Life must move on as we progress to the next stage in the 'journey' (LOL I had to say that) although change can be hard to except at first it is for the best.

Try not to stress yourself to much out. Instead think of all the positive things you have achieved rather then dwelling on the negative. Good luck for your trails and HSC!

ediisjoz

HSC
i'm terrified. seriously... if i think about it too much i go weird and freak out... its not fairrrrrr :(

Keat

HSC
I am also terrified about the HSC, because I doubt where my future is headed after school. I hate not knowing what the future holds and this makes me more insecure about it.

"Chubby"

HSC
i get the shivers knowing there is exactly 3 months from today until HSC starts....

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
A l said:
Doesn't it annoy you when you want to make the most of your final year at school but time goes by so quickly and before you know it is your final day of school EVER!!!
This is soo sad...but I really can't remember much of yr 12 this year except for study - exams - stress- sleep deprivation... :p

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
annieclassof06 said:
Im really REALLY scared.

And Im scared about not having the security of school, and having to find a job, and trying to fit in at Uni and leaving home.

Is anyone else scared???

PLUS scary subjects: Eng Adv, 2U Maths, SDD, IPT, Physics, Legal Studies

Although English and Legal arent scary.
I think i'm more scared of my mothers group of mothers, whose daughters have all gotten 90s and things: you know, motherly wrath.

However I just want my MWs done, assessments slaughtered, 18th to have passed, to get my Provisional license, to dance, to play cello and to be free.
no need to be scared.
You're not going to leave home immediately, its a GRADUAL thing.
You'll fit in at university i'm sure, there are plenty of others in the same situation, be really friendly at those information day things...
Jobs, well Colesmyer's offering Christmas casual work at the moment which can progress further.

xx take care, we're all in this sticky situation

sinist4

HSC
i'm reallly really scared of the hsC, but wat can you do LOL
Take it like a man, i guess, that's life. (not meant to be sexist :p)
Well we cant run from it lol
So just do your best. Thats all that matters right ?
ta

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
believe it or not you will. and guess what, i've been finished school 2 years, and apart from the day of results NO-ONE HAS ASKED WHAT MY UAI WAS!!! maybe that calms some of you. otherwise, just think haow fast the past 6 months have gone, and just think in 6 more months u can forget everything and not have a worry. best advice is to not study way too much, just enough, if u know what i mean :)
good luck!

warstalker

I dunno
HSC
yeah everyone is scared of their HSc :p in fact iamas well but i try not to be.. its a pretty hard ting casue i always aimed for 90 to 95uai but den iam just saying this now right.. i have possibly screwed almost all the assessment i hab done so far dis year and so yeah my chances probably hab decreased dramatically. SO yeah trials and HSC counts to around 70% of total.. yeah i know i hab hope but not much :p Its very scary when you wait for your marks den when you get your marks ... and you see you get below wat you wanted and you get more frustrated and unhappy .. BUt if you do get the score or mark you want.. then frustration is over. :D

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
hmm walstalker, what is actually business administration? lol.
i wanna do it (coz i love business) .. but im not sure as to what it is. :s

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
Fear comes from the realisation that we lose complete control over what will happen to us later on.

There is no school to look forward to next year, but instead our future becomes a blur of what we want to do, and what the hell will really happen. For me anyway, I'm just continually confused as to what the hell I'm going to do with the rest of my life. This sounds like pretty much the exact same problem and that you, and nearly every other HSC student around, is experiencing. The anxiety gets us as all these issues such as Trials, HSC Exams, UAI, Uni Offers, Interviews, Holiday Jobs, Occupations, Moving out of home etc hit us all at once.

Take solice in the fact that many people go through life for a number of years before they can actually pinpoint what they want to do. You don't have to have everything planned out to the most minute detail from now.

Just enjoy the ride! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)