Im so scared of the HSC (1 Viewer)

warstalker

I dunno
HSC
Business administration well i dont know everything about it well its basicly a degree that you do when you have an interest of becoming like a manager or upper class businessmen ... yeah of course not everyone who studies it wil lbecome one of them so its to do with management of business. Its like the bachelor form where when you do your masters... its normally known as MBA :D Its like one of the most prestigious awards in business well dats what i heard .... LOL i dont think dats true cause alot of people have it hehe

vojnik

HSC
Stop being such pussies. Grab life by the balls and dont let it fuck with you.

HSC
im procrastinating when i shouldnt be!

i have my trials next week *cries*

i am sooooooo scared

gratest

HSC
I just got back from Splendour in the Grass...I don't care if I screw it all up, I have seen Wolfmother live now. And danced in the mud...mud mud mud!!!weeee

Cpt obvious

HSC
Indeed i was terrified as i was aiming for a uai of 80-90 but i found that i if screw up there is a bachelor of arts course in the middle of nowhere with an Uai cut off of 50

klaw

HSC
The HSC is such a bully, scaring people like this. I say that we all growl at it and scare it back! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Sgs2006

HSC
N/A
Yea i'm scared as hell aswell. I'm around top 5 in most of my subjects and I feel really unprepared for the trials and im really scared ill loose my rank :(

The only thing that gets me through is thinking of the end

:(

k8ie

HSC
i am soo unbelievably scared! im stressing and ive had enough but ive come to far to give up! i think i will have to just stick with drinkiing lots of tea and coffee...damn the hsc i never used to drink it...
i did one exam last year and i got a really good mark...i feel sorry for all u guys who have got 12 or 13 units...i could never do it!
good luck with ur trials every1...remember ur trials r always harder then the real thing...

Libbster

HSC
wait until you get to uni, try doing a hsc every 6th months and little to no scaling to help u:burn:

HSC
annieclassof06 said:
Im really REALLY scared.

And Im scared about not having the security of school, and having to find a job, and trying to fit in at Uni and leaving home.

Is anyone else scared???

PLUS scary subjects: Eng Adv, 2U Maths, SDD, IPT, Physics, Legal Studies

Although English and Legal arent scary.

I know what you mean. I am scared too! I am worried my parents will find out what a crap student I’ve been this year-half of me wants to re-do year 12 because I stuffed my assessments up so badly.
I’m aiming to get into (Well Macquarie or Sydney Uni would be ideal) UNE to do International studies, or Languages and International business.
I read about uni and all the things we have to do and that kind of freaks me out. Not that school work, I mean, thats the good part, locked into school for another four years, but the other stuff. A job, so that i can pay my parents back for example. and then there's the fact that I've never even been to Armidale! Lol. Scary future. :D :D

L

littlewing69

Man up and hit the books. If you cram enough shit into your head, it just flows out like magic on exam day. Cathartic.

HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
lol Elendil...........your avatar is scaring me:(

Yes, that’s me in the scary picture!
Except for the whole <the above sentence may be false> disclaimer.
:ninja: lol. I love this.
Anyway, to stay on topic: The HSC is stoopy!

sinist4

HSC
hsc is a journey *blank face*
journeys are good ...

see what hsc has done to us rofl

klaw

HSC

ellle_33

HSC
Oh god i'm totally relating to all of this!!! I've kinda been having a bit of a break down cos its all pretty shitty... trials in a week... (serious!) boyfriend lives 3 hours away... grandma passed away... part time job with bitchy people... and oh god it mounts up! Trials are close and i havent even started... well what read a few sheets maybe? Anyone got any suggestions as to how we're sposed to deal with the amount of stress the HSC puts on us? And if one more person tells me to "push on" "get on with it" or that "it will be ok"... i think i'll murder someone!

Subject choices and UAI aims dont help either... id love 95.... id be happy as with 90... and id survive with 83 to do arts at usyd.... subjects? 3u maths, adv english, modern, legal, economics..... conclusion? oh crap!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)