Imaginative journeys: 'The Labyrinth' or 'The Matrix'...I can't decide (1 Viewer)

MonsterCookie

HSC
I can't descide what to use as my second relative text for imaginative journeys. I have already chosen Lewis Carrolls 'Alice In Wonderland', but now i need to decide between:
  • 'The Matrix' (which links well with 'Alice In Wonderland')
OR
  • 'The Labyrinth' (which is a good example of and imaginative journey, and one of my favourite movies [i can watch it over and over again without getting bored with it; unlike 'The Matrix', which wasn't as enjoyable])
I guess my main problem is that if I pick 'The Labyrinth' and I have problems, there doen't seem to be anything on the internet or in any books on imaganitive journeys that I have read that could help me.

So can you tell me what you think, because I can't decide. And if you used either of those two text for the HSC, can you tell me whether they were go texts to use, or maybe you could post any practice essays.

Thanks.

mzduxx2006

HSC
i honestly would go for the matrix. there is so many things yu can link it to, also try to encorporate NEOs existential journey, that also links well with the whole "imaginary" concept aswell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)