Imaginative journeys! (1 Viewer)

What do you think bout Imaginative Journeys?

• Excellent

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • good

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • okayish...

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Indifferent/ dun care...cbb

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • shithouse!

Votes: 18 26.9%
  • I hate hsc english!

Votes: 25 37.3%

• Total voters

Thomas_wow

i am doing most likely for my related texts

enders game
fight club
bladrunner (though this has been used so much in so many courses markers might be bored
do androids dream of electronic sheep (book that BR was based on)

a really good one for inner journey as well is american history X. though any inner/physical journey can then be related to imaginative journey, which is why imaginative journey is so much easier imo :].

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
At my school, we're sharing Imaginative, Inner and Physical journeys among the 7 classes. I'm doing imaginative journeys and I'm hating it. The texts are restricted to the genre of speculative fiction (which incorporates Fantasy, Sci-Fi) in my opinion with only a few exceptions. And I'm doing Speculative Fiction as my area of study in English Extension just to top it off.

Some kids in my class are stooping so low they're doing kids texts to avoid doing the same texts as other kids. If there is a TOTALLY SH**HOUSE UNIT IN THE WORLD...imaginative journeys takes the cake.

Crystal M

HSC
What other episodes of Buffy?

glycerine said:
if you watch buffy, you can use heaps of stuff, i'd recommend "restless" from season 4 in particular.
What other episodes of Buffy under "imaginery" or "physical" journeys? cuz i want to do some Buffy episodes for my related texts...
PS. r u a major Buffy fan?

7minute

HSC
I did the song Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down. Probably couldn't explain how it relates to imaginative journeys now.

HSC
need help need to choose 2 texts that for imaginative journeys and which 2 poems are best from colridge
help>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)