Impact of Globalisation on China (1 Viewer)

samsonhohoho

HSC
So basically, i have an economic assignment "Globalisation has had significant impacts, both positive and negative upon world economic development and the standard of living in many nations".

and part of the assignment is to "overview the characteristics of the chinese economy. Identify the role of individuals firms, instituions, governments and markets in that economy". I dont get what do i write for Identify the role of individuals firms, instituions, governments and markets in that economy.

And also i dont know how to structure my essay. How do i analyse the positive and negatives.
HELP ME PLEASE!! THANKS

asadass

HSC
Uni Grad
have you researched those areas yet?

theind1996

HSC
N/A
OP are you just being lazy? Because China's the most done country for case study, so how about you tell us/show us how much you've done and we'll help you from there?

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
OP are you just being lazy? Because China's the most done country for case study, so how about you tell us/show us how much you've done and we'll help you from there?
The difficult part of China is choosing the right information to include, some may add information which isn't even relevant to what they're saying.

OP is this your first assessment?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)