in a bad situation atm!! >_> need some advice =( (1 Viewer)

somestudent

HSC
Well ye tha stories like this ive been going out for this girl for like 5months and it a kinda rocky relationship atm with lots of arguments. and i hav this bestfriend(girl) that ive known ever since yr 7 and we're heaps close still are and i had feelings for her back in yr 9 for like a while but just didnt hav the guts to ask her out and the fact i knew she didnt like me mroe then a friend. so i guess those feeling went back inside me somehw dnt kno >_>.

Anyways now were in year 12 and in the xmas holidays we metup alot and i guess i startd to hav feelings for her agen even though i was going out wif this other girl and later during the school term she tells me she has feelings for me too and that she fakes a smile everytime she hears me mention my girlfriend. eva since then my feelings for her hav been so strong but im confused bcoz im with this other girl and i have no idea what do to.

some advice anyone? please . thx in advanced.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
i honestly whole-heartedly think your friend and your gf should battle it out with a thumb war.

Slingshot

HSC
I'd ditch the GF and go for the other chick. You're obviously not happy with the GF seeing as you even considered the other chick.

somestudent

HSC
LOL. betta looking hmm nt sure ones got nicer body ones betta face? ==
hmm ne SERIOUS answers/advice?

somestudent

HSC
well theres good moments wif the gf . wen i went out wif ehr i was crazy for her? but now its different?

HalcyonSky

HSC
grow a dick

dump your gf for the hotter girl

laugh to yourself when you're alone

Suic1de

Banned
HSC
Just invite them over this Saturday night and before they show up, drink atleast two six packs of your favourite beer.

Whatever the outcome is Sunday morning is the right one.

jeshxcore

Premium Member :)
HSC
it might be a rough patch, and it might not?
i doubt your best friend since year 7 would lie to you about it.

its bad to dump your gf for someone else but if you guys keep fighting (eg for the next 2 weeks or whatever)
just break up with her
you don't need this during the hsc
and since your bestfriend has claimed she has 'strong feelings for you'
you can ask her out after the hsc? if she doesn't like you after the hsc she was probably lying or something.
she'd atleast have some sort feelings left for you (usually when you like someone youll always like them - to a certain extent)

But yeah point is - avoid dumping someone for someone else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)