in hindsight when does the 2k21 grade recommend the 2k22 cohort to aim to finish the syllabus by: (1 Viewer)

medaspirant

HSC
^^^
like ive heard varying things, aka some say 2 weeks b4 trials versus others 2months b4 trials so wanted to know others opinions

idkkdi

HSC
^^^
like ive heard varying things, aka some say 2 weeks b4 trials versus others 2months b4 trials so wanted to know others opinions
the ones who did the best in my schools trials did the most papers before trials. like 20 per subj

vishnay

God
HSC
^^^
i have a friend who sr a humanity (he basically finished the relevant section of the syllabus his class was going to start in the holidays before the term started)

i have a friend who got sr external mark for phys and he more or less crammed huge chunks of the syllabus the night before

it's all up to u honestly (it depends on how well u retain information and if u need to constantly revise to do so)

liv888

HSC
Honestly the earlier the better, you have a 3 more terms so that's plenty of time to start early. The earlier you start the more revision and papers you can do -> more time to pinpoint your weaknesses and try to work on them -> slowly increasing your overall performance in the HSC :D

By early tho I don't mean to rush the content, just try to get ahead

lolzlolz

HSC
Honestly the earlier the better, you have a 3 more terms so that's plenty of time to start early. The earlier you start the more revision and papers you can do -> more time to pinpoint your weaknesses and try to work on them -> slowly increasing your overall performance in the HSC :D

By early tho I don't mean to rush the content, just try to get ahead
so like writing notes during your own time?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)