In love with a girl from the internet. Problem: she's a troll (2 Viewers)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Yung Capone said:
Is this thread for real or are u just fuken retarded
what do you mean? why am i retarded? are you saying love is retarded? you may think it's retarded now, but wait until you experience it. it's amazing.

Shoubadoo

HSC
stazi said:
what do you mean? why am i retarded? are you saying love is retarded? you may think it's retarded now, but wait until you experience it. it's amazing.
But Stazi how can you call it love if you're not even sure who your 'love' is?
Like you said, it may be some guy pretending to be a your idea of the perfect girl. Woulnd't you be disappointed if you found out that's what you're in love with? So yes, this sort of love is retarded.

On another note, I see you like Flight of the Conchords. Are they not spiffing? :)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Shoubadoo said:
But Stazi how can you call it love if you're not even sure who your 'love' is?
Like you said, it may be some guy pretending to be a your idea of the perfect girl. Woulnd't you be disappointed if you found out that's what you're in love with? So yes, this sort of love is retarded.

On another note, I see you like Flight of the Conchords. Are they not spiffing? :)
Yes, I would be disapointed, but love can't be explained. If it's a guy I'd be faced with a difficult decision. Do I turn gay, or do I stay straight? I hear that prostate stimulation is quite nice, so maybe it'd be a good experience.

Shoubadoo

HSC
stazi said:
Yes, I would be disapointed, but love can't be explained. If it's a guy I'd be faced with a difficult decision. Do I turn gay, or do I stay straight? I hear that prostate stimulation is quite nice, so maybe it'd be a good experience.
Hahaha.
The only thing is- if it's a guy pretending to be a girl then the girl doesn't exist, so your love doesn't exist. And who's to say you meet the person?
Turning gay or staying straight shouldn't be a difficult decision if you love them. :)
Good luck with that all. Adios

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I'd be happy with whatever sex they are, as long as they're not aboriginal. then again, the likelihood that an aboriginal girl has a computer are very slim. does anyone know if they can type in english, or do they type in their dialects?

Shoubadoo

HSC
stazi said:
I'd be happy with whatever sex they are, as long as they're not aboriginal. then again, the likelihood that an aboriginal girl has a computer are very slim. does anyone know if they can type in english, or do they type in their dialects?
:O

Not cool, Frederigo.
What've you got against Indigenous Auzzies?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Sorry, I think you have mistaken me for someone else. My name isn't Frederigo, it's Stas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)