• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

In need of a Maths Tutor baddddd! (1 Viewer)

avini

HSC
Hey, i am looking for a 2&3unit maths tutor for yr 12- i would love if you could do both. Do not care about expenses.

EDIT: I forgot to include i live in the Eastern suburbs, Kingsford to be more precise.

Last edited:

TheClimbingGuru

HSC
avini said:
Hey, i am looking for a 2&3unit maths tutor for yr 12- i would love if you could do both. Do not care about expenses.
Hi mate,
My name is Allen. My Friend Baron and I have recently started tutoring HSC Chemistry, Maths(2unit and 3unit) and Physics.I teach Chemsitry and Baron takes care of the Math and Physics.We are both Science student at UTS and have plenty of experience teaching students such as yourself. We offer 1-on-1 tutorials witha flat rate of $30/hr.If you are interested, please contact me on 0431 2160 41 or baron on 0425 2679 76.
PS, we would prefer tutoring in the city(UTS), but if this is inconvinient, Baron can tutor you at his house.

avini

HSC
C'mon tutors, please tell me some of you live near Kingsford or go to UNSW.

HSC
I'm UNSW student studying BSc. I'm interested in teaching 2U maths but however I don't know about 3U. it's been a while since I've finished HSC. PM me if you are interested.

intuition

HSC
N/A
If you're willing to come to Chatswood, I can solve all your Maths worries
:)

Can provide you with a full set of notes, homework and other materials

10+ years professional coaching exp

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
i go to unsw and im a maths major if you are interested. i can offer you help for any reasonable price.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)