In order to get into law school (1 Viewer)

freejk

HSC
Hello everyone

I applied for LLB graduate entry at Sydney and I have recieved conditional offer

But it mentions that they will re-access my application when the condition has
met.

Therefore i will have to do whatever it takes to make them accept me

I am planning on writting a letter which could be about how bad i wanna get into sydney uni and all that stuff.

Any recommended structure of the letter? or any recommended words that they might seek for?

PLEASE HELP

Thanks!

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
what exactly is the condition involved?

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
freejk said:
Therefore i will have to do whatever it takes to make them accept me
Ok, I understand you. You don't sound like any amateur, so I'm assuming that you already have the equipment and the address etc.

You should wear a hoodie, and dark clothes. Don't wear a mask or pure black, as it will look too suspicious.

When you get to the Dean's door, knock and wait, but be alert. You're going to have to act as fast as you can. When it's answered -- no matter who answers -- grab them by the chin and hair and twist quickly and hard. If you do it too weak or slow, the neck muscles will stop it from snapping.

Push the body back into the house immediately, and close the door. Make sure you weren't seen before doing so - if you were, bail out quickly.

Hopefully you have terminated your target. However, if you haven't, search out the house and finish the job. If anyone else is present, you'll probably have to get them too. You've probably already decided on how you'll do this, so I wont bore you by telling you how. Check the mobile phones of any corpses, as they may have dialled emergency services at the last second.

When you find the Dean, take his Ring of Power. It'll be on the index finger of his left hand. Whatever you do, DO NOT PUT ON THE RING. I cannot stress this enough. You'll only need the essence within the gemstone, and putting on the ring will awaken the dark god of whispers.

Take the ring to a hard surface, and break the gem free. After this, you want to break the gem in two; try not to shatter it, as it will make the essence harder to capture whole.

As soon as it's broken, bring your mouth down on the gaseous substance that starts to disperse. Inhale deeply, and don't stop until it feels like you're going to pass out. At this point you will probably wet yourself - it's normal - so be prepared.

When you've been linked with the Dark Sphere, seek out the Vice Chancellor. His mortal name of Gavin Brown will probably work, and would be the safest to use. If you use any of his Forbidden names, do it right or don't do it at all. He's a mage of immese power, and will be able to tell.

After gaining his attention, offer him your tribute. Blood from any of the bodies will probably suffice, but ideally you'll want to prepare something beforehand according to the usual Rites. Either way, he should be satisfied enough to grant your request.

When he's granted your wish, exit as fast as you can. The longer you linger, the easier you'll be discovered. Purge yourself of the essence, and get as far away from the house as you possibly can. Do not try and move the bodies, your hands will burn.

Congratulations, you just gained entrance to USyd Law.

freejk

HSC
thanks but i am actually writting a letter not physiclaly meeting anyone....

freejk

HSC
Frigid said:
what exactly is the condition involved?
Certifications on provided documents but as i said the letter explains that application will be reassessed.

RogueAcademic

HSC
N/A
Pardon me but every time I see that blonde dancing girl in your avatar, it vaguely reminds me of a vague music video, vaguely from the 80s or early 90s. So where'd you get your avatar from?

RogueAcademic

HSC
N/A
Hell no, that's not LeAnne Rimes. She would've been still learning how to crawl during the 80s.

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
You should attach your avatar to your letter of application.

RogueAcademic

HSC
N/A
freejk said:
this avatar is in avatar section in options
Well that's too bad, I guess we'll never know where the avatar came from or who she is.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
She's Charlotte Church. You may remember her as the 15 year old with "the voice of an angel" but now you can get to know her as the 21 year old with "the boobs of a harlot".

bundyrd

HSC
Hi, I'm hoping to get into exactly the same course next year.

I'm not sure what the entry standards are.

What was your uni course grade average and UAI (just so I know what I'll need to be made an offer)?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)