In search of internal law transfer form (1 Viewer)

hannahxxx

HSC
Hi all. Am having a bit of a freak out seeing as i can't find the internal transfer form i'm looking for on the mq website. I've found the generic one- but i've heard with internal law transfers there's a bit where you include stuff like "why you want to do the course", and the general transfer form has nothing like that on it. The student enquries is closed till the 2nd of jan, and transfer applications close on january 4. Any help greatly appreciated!

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
I'm pretty sure the Student Enquiry Centre has the forms that you need - that's where I remember getting mine from. It may be possible that the forms are also available online?

hannahxxx

HSC
yeah I've looked on the law website. thing is it has transfer application form but someone's de-linked it-so it's not clickable. Grrrr....can't believe student enquiries closed till the 2nd....i no it's holidays but it's stressful

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
They need breaks from students as well :p

Tabris

HSC
Maggie Liston's office is where the forms are located, phone her up and get the info.

hannahxxx

HSC
lol i emailed her 8 days ago. She said that because she was retiring in january she couldn't help me, and not to contact her.Then she said uni was closed until january 22nd. SO with transfers being due in on january 4 she er wasn't helpful

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I assume the office would have them still, despite her not being there. Try Jan 2nd, thats when most people go back to work :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)