In the wild (1 Viewer)

ParagonAZN

HSC
N/A
What is your meaning of this statement in relation to BNW and BR?For me it is sort of what it means to be human. I cant really explain. So tell me your interpretations.

cameron0110

HSC
I do Malouf and Wordsworth which is different I know but the concept is the same and I took it to mean human society's relationship with nature. I don't know about BR and BNW though but it could apply to that too.

jims

HSC
it doesnt mean shit. just write an essay (twisted into whatever register they specify) about the main ideas common to both texts (which happen to be the meaning of being a sentient being, the human relationship with nature and the influence of context on the composers), focus on techniques (make it blatantly obvious by using subliminally larger, neater writing and maybe even bestow it its own sentence) and most importantly: throw the phrase 'in the wild' in as often as you can and you will do well. (sticky-taping a lollypop onto your answer booklet wouldnt hurt either.)

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
jims said:
it doesnt mean shit. just write an essay (twisted into whatever register they specify) about the main ideas common to both texts (which happen to be the meaning of being a sentient being, the human relationship with nature and the influence of context on the composers), focus on techniques (make it blatantly obvious by using subliminally larger, neater writing and maybe even bestow it its own sentence) and most importantly: throw the phrase 'in the wild' in as often as you can and you will do well. (sticky-taping a lollypop onto your answer booklet wouldnt hurt either.)
hmmm, u seem a little confused jims...or at least, im confused...u said 'it doesn't mean shit', but then u go on 2 show that u know veyr well what it means - so what gives? and why the hell would u tape a lollypop onto ur answer booklet...think of all the other things u could be usin it 4...
that said, i have 2 say, i do agree with u...scary really

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)