In your dreams, what would you buy...? (1 Viewer)

Serious Performance
HSC
N/A
I would so seriously consider LCD touchscreens. Coolness.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
murfie: if that's your house, i wonder what was on the cars list! a very detailed list of 30 (or so) hell expensive, hell shiney, (probably) hell done up cars methinks?

snazzy 20 acre mansion. can i rent a room?

Pokute-san

≧∀≦
HSC
A new toilet with a special made cushioned seat that is black or deep blue.
Plus a newly decorated toilet room instead of plain blue walls and faded orange tiles. Black lace curtains would be nice...for a toilet room.
And to buy a lifetime supply of toilet refresheners that gives the smell of fresh fruit such as lemon. UOHOHOHOHO!!

Always

HSC
I'd buy the entire Chloe collection.

Actually, make it every designer piece I've ever wanted. Then I'd buy myself a rotating wardrobe the size of a room to fit all the clothes. But then I guess I'd need a castle to have rooms big enough. Oh, and a prince, for what's a castle without a prince?

Smiddy

50% deaf...
HSC
i'd buy a pair of gel kayano's but wait till next yrs style come out cos this seasons r pink n i h8 pink. a new pair of DC's. A spot into uow, not that that can be brought... um my best friends air fare to eng next yr. a new phone - one with plenty of contact space so i dont have to keep deleting other contacts as i add new ones... also the surfboard i picked out for my b'day, that i decided i didnt want, cos i wanted my rip curl luggage instead - more use of it in the winter. ANd a uai of 85 would be nice too. lol

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
The World.....wait....the Universe

Or:
- A Mitsubishi Evolution IX
- A piece of land overlooking a large body of water, and architechs to build a contemporary home.

HSC

with an endless supply of money i'd get:

- lipo
- breast reduction
- a nose job
- Luella bag in off white and tan/orange
- a Chloe Paddington
- the whole MAC collection incl. all make up brushes
- everything Alice McCall
- everything Lover
- a heap of Vivienne Westwood jewellery
- the whole Wheels and Doll Baby online store.

Last edited:

Luke_D

HSC
- $5,000,000 mansion in Dural with a $1,000,000 home cinema
- $10,000,000 mansion in Orange County, California with $2,000,000 home cinema
- Bentley Continental GT with $60,000 sound system
- Convoy of black, H2 Hummers each with raised suspension and $60,000 sound systems

That pretty much covers everything :) Haha. Ok back to reality.....

Last edited:

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
- glass piano with wooden interior

- an entire neighbourhood where all my friends can live, with hot houses.

- an orchestra in my basement, stripped of basic human rights so i can keep them there and they can play whenever i want them to

- some 100% guaranteed method of permanent hair removal. goddamn. i would love that, no more shaving and hassle

- lifetime supply of victoria's secrets bras

- lifetime supply of innoxa mascara, best mascara ever for me

- living life where the majority of it is spent on shopping or making music. (I'd buy stuff for people too of course)

transcendent

HSC
N/A
- a mechanic's garage
- a mansion
- city apartment
- a Lamboghini Gallardo
- a Datsun 240Z
- wardrobe full of Armani clothing, cologne, accessories
- top of the line computers
- home entertainment system
- medium surburban house
- lot of property all over the country
- large garage to collect any interesting cars
- creative design studio
- dance studio
- private race track/mountain track
- private library
- private gym
- a small country

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Luke_D said:
- $10,000,000 mansion in Orange County, California with

Hehe its funny you should mention that, the whole of Orange County isn't actually nice. A lot of it is a big fat stinking whole.....disneyland is located in Orange County and whilst I love disneyland, the hole area surrounding it is touristy hotels and like dodgy 7/11s and stuff....Orange County is like Sydney...some really nice parts and then some really disgusting parts.

Just wanna clear that up cos I was standing in the line at coles a couple of weeks ago and a young guy and his mum were talking about the OC, the guy said he wanted to live there cos it was 'full of mansions' and the mum goes 'but why would you wanna live in Texas?'

Luke_D

HSC
Ms 12 said:
Hehe its funny you should mention that, the whole of Orange County isn't actually nice. A lot of it is a big fat stinking whole.....disneyland is located in Orange County and whilst I love disneyland, the hole area surrounding it is touristy hotels and like dodgy 7/11s and stuff....Orange County is like Sydney...some really nice parts and then some really disgusting parts.

Just wanna clear that up cos I was standing in the line at coles a couple of weeks ago and a young guy and his mum were talking about the OC, the guy said he wanted to live there cos it was 'full of mansions' and the mum goes 'but why would you wanna live in Texas?'
Haha stupid mum. Yeah I've looked at Orange County on Google Earth and most of the houses kinda suck but I've searched for a few on american real estate sites and there's some ridiculous mansions there in certain areas.

HSC
Luke_D said:
Haha stupid mum. Yeah I've looked at Orange County on Google Earth and most of the houses kinda suck but I've searched for a few on american real estate sites and there's some ridiculous mansions there in certain areas.

they have some reallllly nice houses around the newport/laguna areas. id so live there. but the anaheim part of OC is yuck.

7th Sign

HSC
A fat akademiks polo and some nice akademiks denim pants...

only reason I cant get em is their only dolf in the usa and not very common on online stores...

i got akademiks tees imported but :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)