incest... (2 Viewers)

Carlito

HSC
LOL whats with all the posts in this forum lately. Its going from a relationships advice to just everything related to sex and weird erotic stories

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
jumb said:
Yeah but it IS frowned upon by society for good reason.

I seriously don't understand the mechanics of having a cousin through marriage.

it works like this: my mums sister has a kid, he is a male
my dads sister has a kid, she is a female
my two cousins marry, they are both my cousins, but they are not related to each other so they might call each other cousins, but they dont share the same blood, they would only call each other cousins because my mum married my dad, hence ocusins from marriage

\anyways some of u people are pretty messed up, just stay away form your cousins, your sisters and for god sakes your mothers cause incest isnt cool

Last edited:

Mumma

HSC
i heard its common in some parts of japan, between parents and children
I read an article, not sure if its true or not, about how common it is. One guy got blowjobs from his mum if he got good grades! And they all 'discussed it as a family' and the dad said that no intercourse is allowed, only oral. :confused: :eek:

Here it is, found it http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/lofiversion/index.php/t22742.html

Link up top. Read the comments though, I doubt its true.

Last edited:

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
its gross
not like there arent enough people in the world to find someone other than your cousin to marry!

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
well most likely if u were able to travel down the bloodlines of (person a) somewhere down the line they would be related to (person b) in some way ;)

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
it explains more than just the ears.....

one of my 'friends' gave head to her 2nd cousin or something like that

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
one of my friends went out with her step brother for about 2 weeks, and then she had to go live with her mum cos she hated him

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
I find a few of my cousins attractive... but thats as far as it goes... incest is just wrong!

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
slip said:
prince charles is inbred

his parents were cousins

explains the ears
the whoel of the royalty in europe was related. The british royal family is related to or was related to the russian royal family ie the tsar. Thats why haemophilia is a trait of the royal family........

LazyBoy

HSC
lol the queen and the duke are actually distant couzins. why dou think prince charles looks inbred? its beceause distantly he is.

Jonathan A

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
use to be very common in england.........
Yes, I am meant to believe the Queen and her husband are 3rd Cousins by marriage I think - which is pretty distant.

Jonathan A

HSC
Before everyone gets carried away with combinations, the Crimes Act 1901 (NSW) states that it is an offence for close blood-relatives to engage in any sexual relations.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
lol yeah youre allowed to marry cousins buts its advised not to have children
yuk honestly i couldnt do it, i see my cousins as cousins only, same for all my relatives, its just wrong

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Mumma said:
I read an article, not sure if its true or not, about how common it is. One guy got blowjobs from his mum if he got good grades! And they all 'discussed it as a family' and the dad said that no intercourse is allowed, only oral. :confused: :eek:

Here it is, found it http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/lofiversion/index.php/t22742.html

Link up top. Read the comments though, I doubt its true.
that's just fucked. pure and simple.

oh, can someone explain to me the science of why kids have greater chance of deformities from cousin parents?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)