Independant modules trial (1 Viewer)

Danni07

happy little vegemite
HSC
Done a modules paper other than the CSSA one?

So, did anyone here do a trial other than the CSSA one?
The one I did involved an essay for module A discussing values and contexts of audiences, a speech for mod B (King Lear for me) which was directed to 2006 HSC students that would be studying King Lear next year and another essay for Mod c (Frontline) which asked how the texts I studied shaped my understanding of the concept of "telling the truth".

Last edited:

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
Danni07 said:
The one I did involved an essay for module A discussing values and contexts of audiences, a speech for mod B (King Lear for me) which was directed to 2006 HSC students that would be studying King Lear next year and another essay for Mod c (Frontline) which asked how the texts I studied shaped my understanding of the concept of "telling the truth".

if that's the independent paper ur talking about..... i suggest u stop!!!.... soon u'll have the mods rushing down ur neck like wild fire...

Danni07

happy little vegemite
HSC
oh... you mean there's just one independant paper? I was under the impression that independant meant made by the school... like independant from any other company or school... regardless, I'm pretty sure my school didn't buy the paper from anywhere... do you think I should edit my post?

physician

HSC
Danni07 said:
oh... you mean there's just one independant paper? I was under the impression that independant meant made by the school... like independant from any other company or school... regardless, I'm pretty sure my school didn't buy the paper from anywhere... do you think I should edit my post?
oh well in that case.... i aplogise!!!.... nah i think it's ok

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
physician said:
if that's the independent paper ur talking about..... i suggest u stop!!!.... soon u'll have the mods rushing down ur neck like wild fire...
yeah, Without Wings hasn't got to this one yet :p, but or another mod prolly will be soon dani
so dont talk about independent papers
its a no no coz of the "security"

major booboo

HSC
there seems to be some problem... someone doesn't want anyone else to know that the CSSA trials for english have been cancelled. i am most disappointed with everyone, everything. you will all see. in next few days big changes gonna happen. and den... rescheduling for all schools. i betchya. you see

physician

HSC
major booboo said:
there seems to be some problem... someone doesn't want anyone else to know that the CSSA trials for english have been cancelled. i am most disappointed with everyone, everything. you will all see. in next few days big changes gonna happen. and den... rescheduling for all schools. i betchya. you see
i wouldn't mind doing paper 1 again... but not paper 2.... i went well in that!!!

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
Danni07 said:
they may not have told you that they bought it but most schools do --> some will buy several papers however, and mix them all up, but very few write their own. in fact, the department tends to frown on schools that do as the papers produced may not be comparable to true HSC papers.

karen88

Radioactive Queen
HSC
we did an independant paper as well... it was ok... wasn't that bad.... but i had ipt straight afta and my hand was full on killing me...

Danni07

happy little vegemite
HSC
karen88 said:
we did an independant paper as well... it was ok... wasn't that bad.... but i had ipt straight afta and my hand was full on killing me...
I had business studies right after *shakes head at terrible planning*

xand

HSC U LATER
HSC
so im confused, is it the independent one or just an internal one from his school?

SmileyCam

HSC
Danni07 said:
yeah I did that one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)