Independent Trial ...what did u get??? (1 Viewer)

Shocker_85

hi ppl!
i got my marks 4 my multi choice and short answers...
i got 49.5/60---> 50/60...
:( the sad thing is the girl im competing with got 1 mark more than me so far..anyways she needs 5 more marks...
i shud have guessed the stuff which i had some idea about...but wasnt sure...i always LEAVE BLANK...so dumb....:((((
i did good in report n i dont think that the essay went any good.
anyways...
how did u ppl go???

silbi

i did hella bad in short answer coz i was 1/2 marks away each time --;
but reports i got 18 and 19...
it was a realli good paper~ i liked it..

Shocker_85

Originally posted by silbi
i did hella bad in short answer coz i was 1/2 marks away each time --;
but reports i got 18 and 19...
it was a realli good paper~ i liked it..
wow...ur marks r excellent in the essay n report...
i hope mine are ok as well:)

GOod on u...;)

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
doing it on thursday.... lets hope that your marks are an indication of the easyness of the exam.... man i really have to do well cause its work 30% AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Shocker_85

Originally posted by *~Dazed~*
doing it on thursday.... lets hope that your marks are an indication of the easyness of the exam.... man i really have to do well cause its work 30% AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
mine was worth 40 %/....i was hoping a lower mark...but yeah its ok...good luck dazed!!!:)

steven_tiger

i did mine on tuesday. will probably get the mark back next week when we go back to school.

i think im in with a decent shot for a good mark... i hope i get one cause i need it.

most people forgot to use case studies for the last question :S

tt_j65

HSC
i got 66.5% for my independant paper, receiving ~16's for the reports

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
i did it today.... i really like the paper... if i got that in the hsc i would be a VERY happy girl....
then again i will probably jinx myself and go shit because the case with me is the subject i THINK i did best in i usually end up going the worst

i like the question for the business report... it was really easy to talk about but the essay is what im not sure about

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
what was asked in the independant? coz i did my trial yesterday, but i dont know what it was, but i have a feeling it was the ind. paper.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
um there was shit on working capital and the last question in short answer was all on the marketing plan um..... i cant really remember

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
and both of the options in the last question was on globalisation? if thats the independant paper, then i did it. and the business report was about some inline skating thing?

HSC
yes that was the idependant...

i didnt do the section IV because my class hasnt done that yet. instead we did sum shitty question on employment relations ;o

HSC
18/20
38/40
17/20
17/20
90% first

dunno my final assessment mark yet... first, second or third tho :)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
71%. highest was 90, but i came 10/27

Last edited:

Rojc01

HSC
i guess i'm happy

Q1 18/20
Q2 31.5/40
Q3 19/20
Q4 11/20

which makes 79.5/100
>>>>>80%
lucky... just a band 5

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
Originally posted by Rojc01
which makes 79.5/100
>>>>>80%
lucky... just a band 5
hmm i dont think they round marks up because of this whole ranking business and shit... they put them into the computer to 2 decimal places otherwise you would have a lot of people tieing overall..... i dont know correct me if im wrong but thats what my subjects do.... maybe for the overall assessment mark they will round up but not for the individual assessments because that .5 or whatever changes the final mark a lot....

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by *~Dazed~*
hmm i dont think they round marks up because of this whole ranking business and shit... they put them into the computer to 2 decimal places otherwise you would have a lot of people tieing overall..... i dont know correct me if im wrong but thats what my subjects do.... maybe for the overall assessment mark they will round up but not for the individual assessments because that .5 or whatever changes the final mark a lot....
dunno, i know for our english trials that if we got say 79.5% it would only be rounded up to 80% if we had a half mark in one of our answers. if we didnt have a half mark, but we got 79.5% then it would be rounded down to 79%...so maybe it is the same for biz..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)