indigenous peoples (1 Viewer)

annastina

HSC
= Jennifer = said:
i did it last year it was the best cause not many people in the state did it and we could get marks easily :p
yeh... but it makes bos help pretty rare :( lol

i have an assessment on the saami... bah.. a speech due tomorrow... i need to work on my time managment... and get some speed... coz i am going to need to pull an all nighter...

my fault i know... i cant blame... but i am going to blame it on music :p all my extra days are music... there... im all done blaming now

lozabella

HSC
yeh...we're doing it....and its kinda crappy! we have an assign atm on three different types of indigenous peoples and also contrasting all the stuff to do with them with ATSI peoples.....i find it soooo boring, but what can you do really!! its easy to crap on about in essays which is always good!

HSC
I'm doing IP...
My class got to choose what focus study we do, and I think we chose it on the basis of yeah, being unique (sort of ) but also that it would be really interesting.
For these hols we have a mammoth assessment and I'm juggling between the Maoris and something around North-East America??(<---only because I saw something on discovery channel about them!! lol)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)