Individual and Society (1 Viewer)

LaTrobe

how'd everyone go?
i know leon & sonic youth 0wnd Waverley kills this topic

Leon585

HSC
pfft, I think the only person we truely madly deeply love is Simon Langton... Ill never forget those exquisite mauslin dresses he designed... they look absolutely ravishing on lyons' effeminate figure... he wore one too the last test :D so i should know

ssssonicyouth

phonic booth
HSC
N/A
myes indeed

james was a homosexual did you know?

apparently he did promiscuous things with his books

that's why they eventually got very thick ;)

edit: leon, how did you mistake a velvet bodice for a mauslin dress?

LaTrobe

Yeh fek....it really brought out the curves in Lyons body...i can just imagine how Langton would zoom in on the tight parts for the mise en scene...much the way he mastered camera panning on breasts

Leon585

HSC
but iunno mr collins never really wore a dress in the movie... so it was a bit out of character for lyons

Leon585

HSC
I am nice... or so i tell myself :D IM also concieted, incase you didnt pick that up form before :D

Rayanz

rayanz
HSC
so no one actually talks about the subject in here...u sad cases.

how many pages did ppl write for Q5 and Q6? i need to compare... i did about 9 for both - dosnt seem enough

Leon585

HSC
did 12 and 8 and 3/4... feck u live on the north shore... fecking SDA CASE!

Almost There

my goal in life is to be a trophy north shore mum.
umm wrote about 14 or so. sore hand!

plus grrr i came down with the flu the day before so i had to sit the exam and was sooo sick...head pounding and drowsy from the panadol and sore throat and had to blow my nose every 5 minutes...which sucked cuz eng ext was the best exam yet.

and to make it worse its my last exam and so instead of getting to go party with everyone...i had to go home and rest!!!!

ah well...

LaTrobe

Originally posted by Almost There
umm wrote about 14 or so. sore hand!

plus grrr i came down with the flu the day before so i had to sit the exam and was sooo sick...head pounding and drowsy from the panadol and sore throat and had to blow my nose every 5 minutes...which sucked cuz eng ext was the best exam yet.

and to make it worse its my last exam and so instead of getting to go party with everyone...i had to go home and rest!!!!

ah well...
MAn that really stinks...but i hear 6 crownies 4 tequila shots and a couple scewdrivers really helps beat the flu :D

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I wrote 17 pages for the essay and 10 for the creative (yes... my handwriting is totally huge... and my creative sucked lol)

Leon585

HSC
feck ppl write so much... fecking subjective essay questions!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)