Individual Project (1 Viewer)

sammyg

Does anybody have a webpage where i can see what a logbook for my Individual should look like?

I have TOTALLY no idea

Like, how should i put it together, like research first...or content....or i dunno something else???? :(

looking for ideas for logbook for individual performance

regards

sam

fringey

HSC
If you go to onstage you will see e.g of log bks. There is nothing on the net. My project did so well (internally) because of my work in my logbk. You pretty much include EVERYTHING!! And it doesn't matter what order, what you feel comfy with.
e.g: - personal reflections
- journal entries
- research
- problems blah blah blah!
- They love colour so do heaps of collages and stick lots of pictures in
- pay attention to detail e.g nicely covered book, title pages and neat writing, dont put your name on it though
- and anything else you can think of
- practice and rough working
-sketches
- photos

the type of your project will determine how big it is. Mine was huge!! It is heaps of fun and quite relaxing.

START NOW! Because it is hard to make up entries. What I did was I put a piece of paper in the book of where I would like to get up to by say the end of the summer holiday's and tried to fill up to there.

Lastly, I probably spent too much time on my logbk, so don't neglect your actual project because time fly's! Good Luck!

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
i AGREE with fringey... the bigger the logbook the better the project, you work harder on it... i completed two whole logbooks, and that helped me end up making OnScreen... So get cracking and do lots and LOTS of work.... trust me, it pays off...

- M A D D O G Z -

fringey

HSC
Congrats cmaddogz from all your posts, it sounds like you deserved to get into Onscreen and whats more, you enjoyed doing it!! Well done!

FlibbertyJibbet

HSC
basically the log book should look like your creative process as to how you got from the beginning of your ip to the finished product. Mine at the moment shows how little thought I've put into it lately. But I hope to have great ideas soon.

*SHeLL!*

HSC
my log book looks quite sad at the moment too! im still having doubts about doing costume design... do you have to draw well?????? :confused:

niteshade1312

HSC
There is no layout for a logbook, its all how you set out your own thoughts and reflection. Trust yourself with what you can do, otherwise speak to you teacher and find out what they think is the best way of laying out your style of thinking!

chibi_teazer

HSC
Make it fun!

Make it a fun expereince! I love scrapbooking in my drama logbook... there are pix from google searches and scripts and glitter and cool quotes. But everyone else is right. You need to put anything that you have been thinking about, anything you've been reading or watching and then... watch your logbook get reeeeeeeeeallllllllly faaaaaaaaaaat.

bron_the_ambo

HSC
I'm in year 11... Should I be worried about ym Logbook at the moment? Cos I've done none of these things mention!! I'm starting to worry now!! Not cool!!
If I'm doing performance for my IP should I still be doing as much work as you guys have been mentioning?? GRRRR....

Peartie

HSC
You dont need 2 worry about ur IP until HSC........in Term 4 of this year is when u need 2 start ur Log Book 4 ur IP

smithica

HSC
isn't true you can't start log books until a certain date other wise we may as well just start it whenever...any way all the texts change next year! lucky things

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)