Industrial conflict (1 Viewer)

AGB

HSC
1999/2000 BHP Pilbarra

just type it into google and there will be stacks of info that comes up on it

Blanche

You could even do the Patrick Stevedoring Company. That was a big industrial conflict and you should find heaps of info on it. ;)
I have to do an industrial conflict as well but we're not allowed to do that one!!

Blanche

You could even do the Patrick Stevedoring Company. That was a big industrial conflict and you should find heaps of info on it. ;)
I have to do an industrial conflict as well but we're not allowed to do that one!!

Shocker_85

thanks ppl

hi ppl thanks 4 ur suggestions...

i'd get back 2 u's 4 help:p

Last edited:

Shocker_85

Originally posted by Blanche
do we just go on google and search 4 it? or do we have 2 ask our teacher 4 some book...4 Patrick Stevedoring Company.

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
Originally posted by Bon
Your teacher should supply you with one, or several case studies.

I did the QANTAS case study, which covers industrial conflict.
So did I!

Fi

I just surfed the net for industrial conflicts. I used about 5 or 6 case studies to illustrate different points.

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
yeah thats the best way
they love you using more than one case study

Cuban

HSC
I have to pick a case study aswell. Our school recommended that we study Australia Post, but i thought if i did a case study on another topic then my assignment can not be compared to everyone elses and it will not be similar. So do u think i should chose another case study or stay with Australia Post.

Shocker_85

Originally posted by Fi
I just surfed the net for industrial conflicts. I used about 5 or 6 case studies to illustrate different points.
Hi Fi!
im from ur X-skool!...one of da twins :)
cud u plz guide me a bit...its like...we have to write a report on industrial conflict...n we have 2 select a case study...shud i try and do like u...like a number of case studies?
Thanks...

Fi

Well, I'm looking at the report i did on industrial conflict and i used about 6 case studies.

An example of how i set it out: Under the heading " Types of industrial action" I listed the causes--from the textbook. Then after that under the heading "Examples of industrial action" in dot points i looked at 3 case studies.

eg.

*The Waterfront Dispute: Picketing was the main from of industrial action here. Metal spikes were placed outside a Melbourne Patricks site and in Brisbane non-union members were attacked.

chap commented on my essay "your range of case studies is excellent"--so i suppose he would want u to use as many.:D :D But i don't know, if u can find one case study that will cover everything then go for it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)