Industrial tech (1 Viewer)

Fake-Name

HSC
Yea, but I made a few stupid mistakes. I know I got 3 multiple choice questions wrong. And I could have done better for two of the short answers.
These stupid errors become significant with Industrial technology's shitty ranking. I just got to rely on my major work and my extra units to hopefully make this not effect my atar.

Fake-Name

HSC
I wrote 5 pages for A. And I discussed every personnel issue I could think of: Relocating the old staff: compensating them, incentives to make them move, etc. Then hiring a new staff: training them, OH&S, EEO, etc. Then I went a little off topic and started talking about laws and legislation for employees and then unions.

I wrote 8 pages for B, and I just discussed EVERY single factor that wasnt personnel and EVERY single issue that related to them. I'm sure a lot wasnt relevant...

There was so much time, I couldnt help but digress.

icetrials

HSC
N/A
For MC:
1B 2D 3D 4C 5B 6C 7D 8A 9B 10C

I'm definitely not sure about Q.10.

EDIT: This is what I went with

Entity

HSC
I heard that HSC markers much rather point form then big blocks of text, so I just sat there and listed random crap relating to EEO and stuff. It's fairly easy to get those 10 marks according to last years marking criteria...

KateSinead

HSC
Yeah wasn't completely sure what to write about specifically in b of long response. I set it out like the syllabus - so like the structural factors, technical factors, environmental factors. But pretty sure the rest of my class just wrote all the things they could think of rather than setting it up under those heading. I probably did it completely wrong :/

sonsta

HSC
N/A
I was pretty happy with the whole exam, i thought the last short answer was harder then the extended response...My teacher made up a few questions, and the extended one was basically just like his xD

Fake-Name

HSC
How do you possibly remember all of your multiple choice answers?

I did a website. Pretty badass..

FrasbR

HSC
Don't understand how anyone could have got anything wrong in that multiple choice

wallabies112

HSC
N/A
we were allowed to take the question booklets home, yeh multiple choice was fairly easy. They would have to cater for all the people who do it that would be fairly slow.
a website thats pretty sweeeeet! given my friend does all that coding and computer stuff i know how hard that all is cudos to you

mick1993

HSC
I thought it was the easiest paper of all the past past papers i could find :)
I think it is going to be really hard for them to rank people with the easiness of the paper, even the 2 extended response questions were very easy!! :awesome:

PS i made a entertainment unit as my project

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)