Industry Notes (1 Viewer)

Develle

HSC
thanx alot!!!! we learn nothing in my class! literally. we just play video games! so thanx a ton for these notes!!!

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Develle said:
thanx alot!!!! we learn nothing in my class! literally. we just play video games! so thanx a ton for these notes!!!
No worries :) Yeah I posted them up cos Ive found that a LOT of ITMM teachers are USELESS...in a few years time I plan to change all of that. I do masters and dip. ed. soon, so Ill *hopefully* be teaching in the next few years, I wanna try n get in the CEO so that I can change what people learn in ITMM to make it all better.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
*bump*

again people keep asking me through PM or making new threads to ask this... just look at the notes here

enjoy :D

I dont mind being PMd but please read this first :)

Last edited:

bellinda

HSC
these notes are great thanx.. .

wish id seen them earlier.. my itg techers has literially tought as nothing.. agh.. mad a compleaint but slow goings.. lol..

anyway thanx..

me121

Premium Member
HSC
flipsyde said:
No worries :) Yeah I posted them up cos Ive found that a LOT of ITMM teachers are USELESS...in a few years time I plan to change all of that. I do masters and dip. ed. soon, so Ill *hopefully* be teaching in the next few years, I wanna try n get in the CEO so that I can change what people learn in ITMM to make it all better.
I hope you do that. Good Luck. The IT Syllabus needs a review!!! I'm waiting for that review so that I can submit a Written Submission. There are so many things I want to say, grrhh. Get them to conduct a syllabus review, please!

mick1993

HSC
Thank you for taking the time to write and share them :)
They are some of the most simple straight to the point notes on these topics,I have read. (and I have read at alot)

Thank you
Mick

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)