Info days (1 Viewer)

martino1234

HSC
N/A
Are info days really that important to attend? Is it worth attending? What do you think?

They all seem to be on the same day and I'm already busy as hell....

Thief

!!
HSC
Are info days really that important to attend? Is it worth attending? What do you think?

It's worth going if you're not sure you'll be able to get into the course you want.

fizzbylightning

HSC
Uni Grad
I always found info days for unis to be a bit ridic in terms of thei dates they are held on every year. For new south, it's Jan 3 and you have to have your preferences up by midnight Jan 4 to be considered for the main round. That's one day to decide and I feel that info days are strategically placed one day before to exploit those who are erratic in their decision making. They should place it on an earlier date so you have time to make a well informed decision. Otherwise, I think it's a crap day for you to go to make your decision on which degree to choose!!!!

williamdaft

HSC

I'm attending the UNSW one.
You don't really have to go if you know what course you are doing and don't have much questions. If you're certain with the course and you're damn busy then just don't go. I'm just going coz a few of my friends are going + I have a few questions regarding timetable, majors, etc.

Also, I think the lectures there are just brief overviews as they did during the Open days...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)