INFS 1000 (1 Viewer)

jpr333

HSC
So what is the format for INFS? Sue me im lazy :p

kow_dude

HSC
i know, that's so dumb... more work for the receptionist. I had to line up just to get myself a copy.

jpr333

HSC
What about that extra module stuff tagged onto a few of the lectures, you guys studying that? (it's pretty lengthy unfortunately)

Lainee

HSC
Studying for INFS feels like memorising a dictionary... :(

sarevok

HSC
jpr333 said:
What about that extra module stuff tagged onto a few of the lectures, you guys studying that? (it's pretty lengthy unfortunately)
no, except for the relational-database modelling stuff of course

Lainee said:
Studying for INFS feels like memorising a dictionary...
yeah, i'm having to invent and memorise ridiculous sentences to learn stuff like the sdlc and the infrastructure 'ilities

HSC
N/A
I've almost completely blocked it out of my mind now, but it was pretty much what I expected. The 40 mark essay was vague and you could bs ok if you tried. But if you don't know your shit then you're screwed with mc and short answer.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
I'm realllllly scared to get the results! I felt so unprepared for it and thought the M/C was really hard :(
I got one short answer completely wrong already (for sure)
and the essay Q.... I didn't write it in essay form....didn't have much time to think before I write....I don't even remember what I wrote
Hope we see the results soon, so scary argh

csmg

HSC
N/A
using michael porter's five forces model as your analytical framework describe how google is capturing competitive advantage on the internet.

how would you use the five force model to enter this industry?

vague? no. not possible to bs.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
yeah if u haven't studied at all it's really hard to make up anything for this cuz u need to at least know the 5 forces..... some people just love to pretend they didn't study "u know what, I'm so screwed for this I didn't study at all!" and after the exam.... "OMFG the last question was so hard! I still managed to BS through it though....blablablawkejrkwe"

yeah yeah ur very smart, I get it.....u "didn't" study.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
what if they discovered someone wrote the question here..
do u think they'll change the question next time?

HSC
N/A
tlodg said:
yeah if u haven't studied at all it's really hard to make up anything for this cuz u need to at least know the 5 forces..... some people just love to pretend they didn't study "u know what, I'm so screwed for this I didn't study at all!" and after the exam.... "OMFG the last question was so hard! I still managed to BS through it though....blablablawkejrkwe"

Yeah. And then theres the people who actually didn't study and tried their best at pulling some marks by bs'ing in the final exam. Then consequently and rightly they really do fail.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
tlodg said:

Yes, that happens a lot. The HSC was the best example - "zomg, im layk so screeeewed. I didn't study AT ALL! I am going to fail this exam. Oh well, I have 10 other units so this wont be counted. I wish I studied". Then they get 95 in the exam.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
stazi said:
Yes, that happens a lot. The HSC was the best example - "zomg, im layk so screeeewed. I didn't study AT ALL! I am going to fail this exam. Oh well, I have 10 other units so this wont be counted. I wish I studied". Then they get 95 in the exam.
LOL they really expect you to believe them don't they

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Is the group 'pairs' made in the tutorial or in the computer workshop??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)