Infs1000 (1 Viewer)

frenchie

HSC
hey peeps,

did anyone do INFS1000 in semester one? what were ur impressions of it and also can u go to the lecture time of ur choice? unlike econ for example where diff. streams had different exam papers etc.

i'm debating whether to do it next semester as i would only be coming in on a friday for one tute...it'd want to be worth it...;)

thanks for any replies

au revoir

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
i think its a compulsory unit for commerce students......
some of my fwnds did it n they said they enjoyed it....:)

Suvat

part timer
HSC
N/A
I read the first chapter of the vba for business book, it kept on repeating "because visual basic is so easy to understand" while I was going :confused:

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Suvat
I read the first chapter of the vba for business book, it kept on repeating "because visual basic is so easy to understand" while I was going :confused:
vb??? well i think vb is relatively alryte =) not all that hard =p

wai, so commerce student GOTTA study infs??? OMG!!! then i gotta study it some time or an other !!! ='(

not cool...

Amish

HSC
N/A
I did it.. I can honestly say it has to be one of the easiest subjects at uni period... to get 100% in the vb part just read the damn book (I did software last year so I opened it say...once). The last exam is bloody easy as shit.. I left after 35mins..including reading time, answered every question etc. The only thing that might pull you down is the group assignments, but if you are in a group with people who have some idea then its pretty easy, the 10 quiz's are just read the lecture notes 5mins before the quiz and get 8+.

So i gotta say that infs1000 is pretty much a waste of time (I went to 1 lecture out of 12) but your pretty much guaranteed of a good mark

ShAdow_FaX

HSC
yea i agree but vba wasn't THAT easy! especially if your computer illiterate like me... jus make sure u get a really good mark in the first vba test cos the second was was way hard n the only reason i passed was cos i blitzed the first one...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)