Initial D - who watches it? (1 Viewer)

needtostudy

sorry for the long post but u gotta understand... oh i saw initial d damn i wana get that car and drift like takumi or something... it don't work like that, there are many people who have done it and are decreasing the population of ae86's in australia, the car is in demand and not enough cars for people to buy so people are willing to pay top dollar... but you got to drive the car and understand why its such a great car you will realise even a stock 4ac sprinter would leave many cars today for dust.. its basically a great car for a 20 year old car.. but there are too many problems associated with it from rust... to engine.. brakes.. etc all adds up in the end if you want a decent car your always looking at 5k on top of the purchase price... the great thing about the car is no cops knows what the car is and so you don;t get picked on

ReaveR

HSC
Nothing's wrong with long posts, and you did get your point across right enough...hahaha you're just like my dad, warning me not to drive like they do and about all the problems associated with used cars.

Hmm, funny that you mention the S13 because lately I've been having thoughts about an S13...like I gave up my dreams of having a GT-R lol

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by MOFO
hey needtostudy can i ask who's that in ur avatar.. she's pretty :cool:
Kwon Boa
kolean teen singer/dancer

RIZAL

HSC
Reaver:

Get a silvia and get a GTR as your second car...that's what I'm doing.

www.prestigemotorsport.com.au

as of Jan 1 2004 the R32 GTR 1989 model will be eligible for import under the 15 year rule. This means GTR's for under $20 000.

and Reaver, if you want a silvia, mine is for sale, but you might not want a non turbo.

anyway it's a 1.8L non turbo manual with rims, HKS filter, black bonnet, white body, all power options etc etc. Anyway, think about buying it as I'm getting a GTR at the end of the year....

ReaveR

HSC
Hahahaha I can imagine going to my parents:
"Hey dad I'm gonna get a Silvia off some guy I dunno, can I sell some shares you put in my name to avoid tax?"

I'll think about it though, but don't expect much, my parents are really against second hand cars for some reason. Must be bad experiences...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)